Come Over

Chapter 7:

Come Over

Last night was a long night. I woke up with a really bad headache. All I remember is me and Harry and then we got drunk. I was in sweats and sorts bra laying down. It was already noon. Whoa, I need to get up. I didn't have work today, I was tired of work now. I got up and went to the bathroom. I turned on the water and got undressed and went in. I ran the water all down my body, it felt good. I washed my self with 'ocean breeze' and 'coconut' shampoo. I was in the shower for about 10 min straight.

I turned off the water and shaved my legs, I never felt this good in a long time. When I got out I wrapped a towel around my self and looked in the mirror. I had bags under my eyes, I know what I was going to do, sleep. I went out and went in my closet to see what to ware. I still had to go shopping today to pick up some food the usually.

I decided to ware my white shorts, black nice short sleeve shirt with my yellow flip flops. I went in the bathroom and blow dried my hair. I brushed it out and straighten my hair some more. I got out my eye liner and put it on with mascara. When I was done, I went and got some money and my phone and car keys. Before I left I had a unknown text message.

'Hey Leah it's Harry, wondering if u wanna hang today?

Harry xx'

'Well I'm about to go to the store, would you like to come?

Leah xx'

I ran upstairs again real quick and put on some perfume, it was also 'ocean breeze' it smelled really good. My phone vibrated and Harry had text back.

'Sure love to, my address is Clover Lane, 8832.

Harry xx'

I ran back downstairs and left. I did as Harry's address and arrived at this huge house. Whoa, he lived in the most amazing house. Well, he was famous so that's why, duhh. I honked my horn and waited for him. I went on my phone and on twitter. I had a lot of nice comments about last nights perform that I did. I did get a lot of money but that didn't matter, Eric took most of it.

Harry came and I unlocked the door. He came in. He looked nice, white shirt with black jeans like always. He smelled good to, I could smell it when he came in. I looked at him and smiled. He put his seat belt on and smiled back at me. "I like your car Leah." I had a Catalac car, I got it just a couple months ago. "Why thank you, I like your house." I smiled and he did to.

I pulled out of his drive way and drove to the store. I decided I needed to go to Target, so that's where we went. We talked a little bit about how I did last night an Harry talked about how there taking a brake an there getting some hate, and I understand that and so dose Harry. When we got there we got out and raced to the doors. I got a cart and started looking around of what I needed. My list read

-Toilet paper

-Tampons

-Milk

-Eggs

-Bread

-Toothpaste

-Butter

-Shampoo/Conditioner

-Makeup/Eyeliner/Mascara/Blush

-Yogurt

-Cereal/Frosted Flacks

-Socks

-Soup