[•8•]

_______________________
C H A P T E R 8:
C O L O R S

JISOO

After we finished writing the story.We called all the Class that tomorrow is the Starting Day of our practice, and everyday is our Practice.

I told them that they can go home now, since there is no other things to do.

And Both me and Taehyung planned to go home together, come at school together since we are neighbores.

We where walking at the hallway when Ms.Han blocked our way.

"Hows the Role play?"..she asked politely

"We just finished writing the story,And tomorrow is our starting for our practice"..I answered with a smile.

"Good"..she smiled.I was about to talk when someone called me.

"Jisoo unnie"..It was Jihyo.

I turned, she arrived at where we stood while panting.

"What happened to your pretty face?"..I asked

"The Students are at the Gate waiting for you to Signal the Guard"..Jihyo said

"Signal the what-?"..I asked curiously

"Oh I forgot Jisoo"..Ms. Han suddenly spoke.

"The Teachers and Staff decided to open the gate when The School President said so, and lately at lunch we told the guard the information, so you better need to go there and tell him before they (students) will pull your hair"..Ms.Han said and walk away.

"Hurry Unnie"..Jihyo said

"Aren't you going home?"..I asked

"Not yet, me and Nayeon are planning where to find a costume"...

"Come Hurry"..She said as we ran towards the school gate.I stopped when I saw lots of students standing there.

Jihyo continued running to the guard, as me and Taehyung made yourself there.

"Mr.Guard you can open it"..I smiled to him.

As he opened it they made their selves to go out and one of them approach me.

"What took you so long President Unnie?"..Sana the main role

"I wasn't inform lately, until Jihyo came"..I answered as she smiled.

TAEHYUNG

Me and Jisoo arrived at the Village and separate ways to the gate of ours.

Mom approached me.

"Goodness! What's all that bruises"..Mom said in Worried

"Just a punch mom. I'm okay"..I said

"You sure? Who did this?"...She asked

"Suho,but don't worry Mom. Jisoo already Punished them"..I smiled, as she notice the bandage in my forehead

"Jisoo? The Girl Lately?"..She asked and I nodded

"That Girl is really Kind, C'mon Dinner is Ready"..She said and pulled me towards the Dinning Table.

"Taehyung,I am very worried about you, after Samantha cheated on you you become cold. Don't tell me you haven't moved on yet?"..She asked in concern

"I am Mom.I'm just not ready to love again.I might hury myself one more time, if I would do that in sudden"..I answered while eating.

"Are you sure maybe that Girl you are with can change that"..My mom smiled.

"Mom, I don't know.I just need some time to think"..I said as I smiled at her.

"Well"..She paused and placed his hands on my shoulder.

"If ever you can find a girl that can make you happy.I really wish that your heart yerns for her name.I wish it could be that heart-shape lips girl.

Coz, I want her to bring my happy son back"..she smiled and left.

She's right, I didn't laugh and joke around when Samantha cheated pn me.

Mom is so looking forward to Jisoo.But I don't think my heart beats for her.I just don't understand.I should give my happiness another Chance, but I don't know with who.Mom needs me back.She's right! Mom is always right!

But who will be the person, I'm gonna Love?

----------------
Annyeonghasaeyo Chingus