[•21•]

----------------------------
C H A P T E R 2 1:
H I N T ; R E M I N I S C E N C E
----------------------------

💛Kim Taehyung : 19 years old

"Tae sweetie your brother wants to talk to you" Tae's Mom went out from Soo Hyun-hyung's room.

"What's wrong with hyung, eomma?" the 13-year old Taehyung asked his Mom.

"He wants to tell you something" his Mom answered as he look down on his feet before having his gaze to his brother who was laying on his hospital bed.

"Go ahead" his mom gently pushed him inside as Tae went near Soo hyun slowly.

Soo Hyun noticed the presence of his younger brother. But Tae saw how pale his brother was.

"Hyung what's wrong?" Tae asked as Soo Hyun just reached out for the younger one's hand.

Soo Hyun was holding a picture frame on his left hand. And showed it to Tae.

"Can you keep this for me?" Soo hyun asked.

"If it's for you, I will" Tae said and took the picture from his brother. But he saw himself, his brother and a little girl at the center.

"Hyung who is this?"

"Tae, Jisoo is calling you ,the show is about to start" Taehyung who's memories suddenly popped up went back to reality when Nayeon snapped.

"C'mon" As soon as Taehyung was already next to Jisoo, she offered him to take a sit first as she was waiting for someone to deliver her food. Jisoo and Tae are the ones handling the device used to project the show.

"We give you 'The Feeling' " as soon as Jennie and Jimin announced the title Jisoo directly played the movie they prepared for days.

"Tell your parents that I was sorry for what I've done the other night" jisoo said. Taehyung recalled the day when Jisoo walked out the family meeting.

"Jisoo wait"

"Did you plan all of this. Is that why you transferred?" Jisoo asked with a hint of annoyed.

"I-"

"Did you even think of how would I feel about this. I don't like it Tae" Jisoo said

"Ask me" tae said but with a soft voice and features. Jisoo's angry face turned to the opposite.

"What?"

"Ask me, things that you want to know about this forced marriage" the boy said.

"Did you ask your parents to do this?" She asked

"No. When I went home after our shoot at the beach my dad told me that I have to marry you" he answered which made jisoo surprised

"Why me? Did you like it?"

"I don't know why they choose you and your father chosed me. Did i like it? No, I don't like the idea marrying someone I just met. I just went through a tough breakup that I didn't expect it to be, and then I have to marry girl that I've just known for over a month"

"I understand how you feel about it. And I get why you act so cold in school"

"They should be the one to say sorry both parents" he answered.

"I mean how cruel of them to force us to marry each other, it's not right" he added.

"Here have some. I am also sorry for you" jisoo said which made Taehyung look at her.

"It's okay you did nothing wrong" he smiled.

"Both of us did nothing wrong" jisoo said and took her bottle of juice.

"Cheers to us" she said as Taehyung took his bottle and bumped it into jisoo's.

"Hey sweetie how's foundation day" as soon as he went home he got a good greetings from his Mom.

"It was great. The students loved our movie" he smiled

"How's Jisoo?" She asked

"She's okay. We have settled things regarding the marriage matter. There's nothing we can do about it" taehyung answered. He went upstairs.

"If only you didn't get into that car crash" his mom mumbled and went back to the kitchen to cook for dinner.

Taehyung went out from his bathroom and heard his phone ringing.

It was Baek.

"Hey Tae, guess what?" The older one asked and he knew baekhyun had the tone of excitement.

"What?"

"Ms. Han excused Arthery for the upcoming exam to all subjects" baek said which made taehyung surprised

"You're kidding right" taehyung said

"No silly. I over heard Jisoo, Nayeon and Ms.Han inside her office that we won't be taking any exam" baekhyun explained

"No way. We don't have to worry about studying anymore" taehyung said

"Heck yeah. We just wait that jisoo will announce this matter" baekhyun said

"Yeah we should"

"Sweetie dinner is ready" his mom called out.

"You're already 19. And yet She still babies you" baekhyun laughed

"Yeah. I get that alot but i just let her be" he answered

"We'll get eating while I have to display this picture frame I got.bye"

Taehyung continued dressing up before heading down to eat.

"Dad do you still want to continue the marriage?" Taehyung asked

"Son if I could I would. But I can't. I told you that book is the answer" his dad answered and taehyung didn't bother to talk again.

But what made taehyung stop is when baekhyun mentioned something earlier in the call.

"I have to display this picture frame i got"

"Picture Frame" he mumbled

"Did you say something sweetie?" His mom asked

He suddenly remembered the time where his brother Soo Hyun handed him a picture frame back at the hospital.

He quickly finished his dinner and went into his room and started looking for the object.

Where did I keep it?

"Keep it where only you can find it" Soo Hyun

Taehyung thought for a minute. To where would he hide it, but he felt his head suddenly hurt.

"Taetae, the best way to keep something precious is from above"   a voice of a little girl

He looked up and spotted a secret hide out.

"From above" he mumbled and stood above his bed and reached out for that minidoor.

And once he opened it, stairs went down.

He went up as he found a box made with wood and was secured by number locker.

He thought it would be his birthday and yes it was.

There he found the picture frame that was given by his brother. And as he saw the little girl at the center which is smiling brightly there is only one question popped inside his mind.

"Who are you?"