chapter one JUST A DREAM

LOVE AND DEATH

PREFACE

watch your actions or i might come and get you. did you know im the kings assasin. WATCH UR BACK. SOME DAY I MIGHT BE CHEWING ON IT !!!!!!!!!!

CHAPTER ONE TRAINING DREAMS

''dad dont go easy on this. its a fricken sword fight not base ball'' i yelled. i was 13 and me and my dad were fighting with swords. he was teaching me to fight. i loved his sword because it was a simple silver metal whilst the handle was decorated with a vine snaking around it. whilst mine was more decorated. a sharp pointed blade with the handle decorated in saphires and a dragon. i loved it so much i called it kaida. [little dragon] i know sad right but still i loved my sword.

''as you wish hun'' he lunged foreward. stupid mistake! i dodged easily.

''hah'' i blurted pressing my sword lightly into his back.

''ok. you win. now of you go. ill be back in an hour. go home i want you to make me some pie for supper'' he laughed. placing his sword in a box and locking it. i placed mine in my belt. ''kk ill be counting'' i giggled kissing his forehead and running home.

that night i went home. my father didnt. and two weeks later i found his dead body on my steps. his body white and cold. two puncture holes in his neck and two stab wounds.

the last words i said to him was to his dead body. ''you justice will come daddy. i will find and kill the person who did this to you'' i vowed

END OF CHAPTER ONE. LOOK I DONT WANT TO DO THIS BUT I WANT ATLEAST 3 COMMENTS BEFORE I UPDATE AGAIN. EVEN IF U WRITE I HATE UR STORY I DONT MIND, BUT IF U WANT ME TO CARRY ON WRITIN U HAVE TO COMMENT. THANX. LUV K XX