Fun

so I decided that this series will end soon but dont freak out because I am making a new one where Ciel and Sebastian are in high school and it will be out soon. enjoy

(Ciels POV )

I woke up in the comfort of Sebastians strong arms as always. "I see your up " Sebastian laughts.i got up from the bed and felt a sharp pain in my back and I almost fell over.

"Sorry ill be more carefull next time" Sebastian chuckled.  "Hey do you want to go on a date, like ice cream or something?" I felt a little embarrassed to ask this considering wr where both naked. "Sure why not" Sebastian says.

most epic time skip

We pulled up to a fancy resuraunt and got out of the car as we entered I i could feel Sebastians hand wrap in mine and I almost screamed like a girl. We walked in and I could feel every ones eyes on us, considering im a demon I can hear what their saying to and it breaks my heart.

We sit down and the waitress gives us the menus "Would you like a drink?" the waitress asks.

"ill have earl gray tea" I reply "ill have the same" Sebastian says

The next thing that comes out of that comes out of the waitress mouth almost gives me a heart attack. She leans into Sebastians ear and says "Anything for you darling" then she winks. But what Sebastian does makes me feel better.

Sebastian grabs the waitress  by the coller and whispers "Dont ever do that agian, you see first im gay and second my husband is way better than you"Now I was smiling the biggest grin ever.

After dinner we walked down by the beach and just watched the sun set. we where in the grass siting and I new our love will last forever.

that is the last part so hope you enjoyed the fanfic my other one will be out soon goodbye my KITTENS