lizzy

nothing really to say but enjoy:)

(Ciels POV )

Today was the day, the day that I had to tell Lizzy that the wedding was off but I didn't have to tell her why do I?

Me and Sebastian are on her way to her house now I can just feel the nervousness radiating off of me. I feel a hand on my shoulder " dont worry love". whenever Sebastian says that It makes me shiver, Sebastian could probably tell because there was a smile on his face.

We arrived at the manor and I felt a little more comfortable with Sebastian next to me. "CCCCIIIEEELL" and I already have a headace. lizzy comes running to me and gives me a hug. Now I can almost near Sebastian growl and it kind of turns me on hearing that.

"So Ciel why did you come over?" now is my moment. " Lizzy, I want to break off the wedding because well im gay" i was surprised at the reaction lizzy just gave me a smile and said "I know, I can see the way you and Sebastian look at each other and its pure love"

I was very surprised because as I turned around Sebastian grabbed my hand with his and walked me back to the carrage. I knew what was going to happen tonight.

time skip

"Mmmm..Sebastian faster"i replied with a moan as Sebastian was thrusting into me. "Ohh..Ciel" never in my life have I heard Sebastian yell my name and it was enough to make me climax every where.

Sebastian lays next to me and twist our fingers together.

-----
sorry for the short chapter I hope you like lizzys reaction and yaoi scence bye my KITTENS.