The day after

Sorry its been a while, ive been busy with stuff (aka lazy) but anyways I hope you will like the story and hope you enjoy it :)

(Sabastians POV )

Ciel seemed to just brush off last night but to me it was one of the best nights of my life. I never thought Ciel would return my feelings but as we walked down the hall it seemed business as usual.

All the sudden Ciel stopped in the middle of the hallway  turned around pulling my tie down do eye level then crashed my lips with his. Through the kiss Ciel spoke in gasps  "I forgot I sent the servant of on vacation so me and you can have some alone time".

With that thought in mind I pushed Ciel against the wall and asked " you really should have told me this earlier" reconnecting our lips once again.

all was rudely interrupted buy a hard knock at the door. Ciel push me off and walked over,As he open the door I could hear a gasp and then a knife through skin.

Ciel collapsed and I ran straight over to hima man in black ran away very fast to fast to be in this world he must be a demon.

I picked up Ciel frantically and ran down the driveway and all the way to the nearest hospital.i arrived in the waiting room sweating and covered in Ciels blood.

"this man has been stabbed I need help quickly" I nearly shouted. a nurse came over and pulled Ciel out of my arms I didn't want him to go but I knew it would be ok.

time skip

I was still sitting in the waiting room, I looked over at the clock 12:00 nearly 7 hours. what if Ciel doesn't come back the near thought made me shiver,the nurse would have come back by now. Just then as if read my mind the nurse came into the waiting room.

"Ciel is in bad condition but he is ok if you would like to see him follow me".  I stand up wanting to see him but not wanting to see the pain in his face .

As we arrived to the room the nurse opened the door  and I nearly broke into tears. Ciel was on the bed looking like a ghost with how much blood he has lost his hair was in every direction and I wanted the pain to go away.

"I will leave you alone" the nurse says and closes the door behind her. I walk over to Ciel and I cant hold back the tears anymore they start rushing down my face like a waterfall.

Ciels eyes open and as he see's me a smile is put on his face but you can still see the pain

"its ok love dont cry, ill be alright" a cracked voice says and with that I sit on the edge of the bed placing a hand on his cheak.

All the sudden the door slam's open and a dark figure walks in  whispering " ive come to finish the job"

"over my dead body" I reply.

_______

CLIFFHANGER can you guess who the one in the dark is if you know message me and ill tell you if your right. bye my KITTENS.