Chapter 1

two_step_auth_command.bui

Username: au56230
Password: *************

ACCESS TO SYSTEM

Version 3.4.7
Initialising...

sys_log=false;

struct group_info; *group info;
                          group_info; intblocks

BLOCK;
nblocks=nblocks ? : 1 ;
       group_info=kyslloc(size of
   (*group_info)+nblocks*size)

_USER);
      if (!group_info);

              RETURN TO NULL

    C}EXPORT_symbol (groups_alloc);
               void groups_free(struct group_info
*groupinfo)

                   }EXPORT_symbol (groups_free);
                                  static int
group_to_user(user*grouplist, const group
info*group info)

{

      unsigned int count=group_info->ngroups
          unsigned int len=cp_count*size of
                                                             (grouplist);
            if (copy to user; grouplist_group info*)
                      return: -EFAULT;
                 grouplist+=GROUPS_PER_BLOCK

    count-=cp_count;
}

return o;

SUCCESS

"Phew, that was easier than expected. I should've done this earlier so mum wouldn't keep nagging me about checking what my brother's been doing on his computer", I spoke to myself, and stretched out my arms, slouching on the park bench I was currently sitting on.

"Woah, that's some impressive skills you've got there"

"What the-"

I turned around almost immediately behind me and was faced with a plain-looking guy, probably in his middle-ages, and black rimmed glasses accompanied with brown eyes. He had short, messy black hair.

I decided to speak up, after a moment of silence for me to comprehend the fact that he had seen me hacking.

"How long have you been standing there?", I asked the man, giving him a slight glare as I closed my laptop and stood up.

It seemed like he noticed the small glare I sent him and flinched.

"Uh, well, not long, but long enough to observe your skills, and I must say, they are quite impressive!"

I was a little taken aback by the sudden compliment from a man who I just met.

"...why are you complimenting me? Aren't you going to report me to the police or something? I am fully aware that hacking is looked down upon, so I don't understand the compliment.."

"You should be proud of your abilities. Not many people can do what you can, and I would never report you to the police! As long as it's not for an evil purpose, it should be okay. At least that's what I think.. ah, sorry, I'm not a creep or anything, I was just surprised about the fact that someone as young as you can actually know how to hack. Oh yeah, I'm searching for someone, could you please help me if you know anything?"