Chapter 10

Khizar's POV.

We all were seated silently waiting for the doctor to come out and tell us about Hafsa's condition. None of us was saying or asking something. We were silent on our places but with many thoughts running on our minds.

I was quite, disturbed,tangled with the incidents that took place in my life all of sudden one by one. I never knew nor even thought that some girl will do this for me. To take her life for me.

"How's my sister now?" I came out of my thoughts as I heard Rehan's voice.

"She's fine now. After two days,she came to her conscious. But she's out of danger. There will be weakness because of blood loss but she's fine now. You can meet her." Said the Doctor and went away while Khala with Rehan and Haya entered the ward but I keep seated there thinking what to do.

"Hey." I looked up on the voice and saw Harib standing.

"Hi." I said standing up.

"How's she now?" He asked and I just gave a nod in answer.

I was not understanding what to say. How to say anything about the girl who tried to die because of me. Because of my love that she didn't want to live.

"Don't think too much." I looked up on the voice of Harib and nodded while he just sighed.

"Everything will be okay." His words didn't work today.

I was not feeling good. I was feeling guilty. I was stuck,tangled, distracted, confused, worried.

"Bhai." I looked at Rehan who just came out of the room.

"We should take aapi home now?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'm just going to do paper work. Harib could you please call a taxi." I said to Harib who gave a nod while I went to reception for the discharge formalities.

Its had been two days that she was in the hospital and I was not getting courage to see her or talk to her. Somewhere, I was considering myself responsible for her this condition. As the paper work was done,I walked back toward the room absentminded, lost in my own thoughts.

"Taxi is here." Harib came before I could reach the room.

"Okay." I said and took a deep breath and entered the ward.

My eyes went to her who was looking so pale laying on the bed.

"Khala Taxi is here." I said looking at khala and again my eyes went to to her who was not looking at me.

"We are coming." I heard khala's reply and nodded.

Turning back,I roamed in the corridor while running my fingers in my hair frustratedly.

"You okay?" Asked Harib but I was not in the condition to answer him.

"I'll tell you later." I said and walked out without waiting for them all.

"Ya Allah help me." I whispered looking at the sky.

"Khizar." I turned on the voice and saw Harib coming with Rehan and Haya.

Khala and Hafsa were behind them. She looked at me once and then looked away like she was angry with me. They all settled down in the taxi while I took my bike to ride to home.

"Why are you looking so worried?" Asked Harib.

"I'm so confused and somewhere I'm feeling guilty." I said looking at the road on which I was riding my bike.

"Don't think too much. Meet me at cafe. We'll talk okay." He said and I nodded.

Dropping him near his home,I rode to home. Hafsa was taken to her room. Khala went to take some rest while I went to my room to relax my tangled mind and heart. Throwing my Mobile on bed,I went to washroom to wash my face. As I entered, I saw new washed towel was hanging there with new face wash soap.