Leaving Slash Chapter

"Honey I'm homeeeee!", I squeezed my eyes shut momentarily to stop the tears from falling as I zipped up the old suitcase.

"Baby?", Slash called out again.

"Where are you? Ow fuck!", followed by a shattering was all that was heard throughout the house and I cringed at the thought of Slash's drunken ruckus waking up London.

I breathed out a sigh of relief after the house remained quiet for a few more seconds before picking up the suitcase and making my way towards Slash.

"There you are beautiful", my heart ached as I was met with Slash's sweet drunken smile as I came into view.

Warmth filled me as I was enveloped in his leather clad arms, my own reaching into the warmth of his bare chest as he placed sloppy kisses on my face.

"I missed you my beautiful girl", he drunkenly grinned before connecting our lips in a sweet yet sloppy kiss.

The smell of alcohol and cigarettes waffling off of him was so strong I held back my sudden urge to puke.

"I missed you too", I let out softly as he pulled away only to start trailing sloppy kisses down my neck.

Here we go was all I thought as his hands made their descent down and under my-well his shirt.

Drunk Slash 9 times out of 10 always equaled horny Slash.

I took in a shakey breath before trying my best to gently push him away but my efforts were met with childish giggles coming from the man of the hour in between kisses.

"Slash", I let out softly, only being met with a muffled "hmm" against my collarbone.

I shuddered as his hands continuously traced anywhere from my ass, to the small of my back and anywhere near or in between.

This wasn't going to plan.

Then all of a sudden I felt him freeze.

"Layla...", his voice was unsure causing me anxiety.

"...you're leaving me...", my eyes burned with tears as I watched him stumble backwards slightly, his eyes locked on the suitcase by our feet.

"No-Slash...", I went to take a step towards him but he took a step back, his eyes going between the suitcase and the baby bag on the kitchen counter.

"Slash-".

"No, no, no", he shook his head almost frantically before bringing his hands up and through his hair.

"You're taking London, you're leaving me", he tugged at his curls, panic seeping into his voice.

"Please don't leave me Layla, I promise whatever it is I've done wrong I can fix it, baby please", the panic in his voice broke my heart and I could feel my tears rolling heavily down my cheeks as I looked at him.

"Baby please, I'm sorry Layla whatever it is I'm sorry", his brows furrowed as if I had physically hurt him.

I let out a sob as I felt him move towards me, his warm hands cupping my face before tilting it up towards him.

"I'm sorry if I've hurt you Layla, if I've hurt you and London, I love you both so much, don't leave me Layla", his voice broke.

"I'm not leaving you permanently Slash" I cried.

"I just think we need some space...that you need some space away from London and I for a little while", I reached up grabbing his hands.

"You're not well baby and it's not good to be around London the way that you are right now", I let out softly.

"It's not good for you the way that you are right now", I gently squeezed his hands as I looked him in the eyes.

"I never want you to feel like you have to escape what's here when you come back off the road, y'know".