Dealing with Him

Taehyung was busy inside a small radio room answering some questions about BTS stuff. You seriously couldn't deal with his bad mood, it has been 15 days already and he keep treating you like shit.

You remain sitting on the couch at the waiting area checking your phone, he was finally going to have 1 day off to rest, that means, you can go visit Y/F/N, she's probably hella worried about you and missing you a lot.
You took that little time in peace sitting alone to remember all the stuff you've been trough since your parents died. You bet they would be happy with your decent and damn well payed job.
Sometimes you even thought about leaving this, but you finally were up to something good on your life.

Taehyung went out with his bodyguard after him, passing you like a bullet, not even waving his eyes on you, that jump after him in a hurry.
He was at his phone with his manager, quite pissed.

"No, I wont do that. Thats my only day off since 2 months of work!" He frown getting inside the car, arguing with the manager.
You sigh throwing your head back, trying to relax your neck. Taehyung shut the phone and turn to you, that was sitting next to him on the car.

"Happy now?" - He arched one of his eyebrows staring at you disgusted.
You stared at him blank trying to understand what he mean.

"Now you don't know how to speak also? Tch.." He turned his head to the window pissed.

You gluped nervosly but getting quite pissed with his bad mood.

"Hey listen here Kim Taehyung" You spoke firmly stiffening your back.

He turned to you raising his eyebrow again giving you an incredulous look.

"I don't still don't read minds so unless you peak it of I wont understand the hell you want! And No! I'm not mute and not useless also. Grow up and talk to me like a man I don't deal with kids..." You turn your head to the opposite side, watching the cars pass by through the window.

Taehyung remain quiet staring at you, still not believing you were talking back to him.

But what could you do? You were so pissed with bad mood.
You really thought he would answer some really rude shit straight on your face but he just stayed quiet.

You both kept on that killer silence, then the elevator was closing the doors and both of you were alone.

"You...!" He turns to you and you just can think about how you're gonna die.

"What was that back then?" Taehyung crosses his arms impatiently.

"What?" Your eyes staring the elevator door asking god to speed up the time and open it on their dorm floor the fast it could.

"You totally talked back on me in front of the driver..." He throws his arms down pissed.

"Because you're such an asshole? Tch!" You cross your arms hittin your feet on the floor.

"Yah, you don't speak to me like that...!" He put one hand on his hip, pointing one finger to you.

"I'm so done with your "You do you don't" Kim Taehyung..OHH you don't even know"

"Yah you're playing with fire Y/N!" He flips his hair back running his fingers on it.

"Yeah like I'm soooooo afraid" You roll your eyes.

"List-" The door opened before he could continue and you finally could breath.

He stare at you a deadly gaze leaving the elevator slowly. You let out the air locked on your chest once you see him slowly going away, you tuen your head down waiting the door to close but, somehow you felt like it was taking little bit longer and bring your head up to check it out.

Your sight gets blurry with the sudden move of someone dragging you out of the elevator. You bumb your face on someones hard chest, dropping a fast yell startled.

"This conversation is not over and you're coming with me!" Taehyung grabbed your upper arm, dragging you along with him through the corridor.

"Let go of me! You can't touch me like that!" You rock your body trying to scape his grip, but the doesn't let you go, soon entering his room.

Taehyung throw you on the bed roughly, locking the door behind him, and you try to get up but your balance was still effected by the sudden move.
Your hair strands covering your face, moving little as you pant.

"What are you doing?" You bring your legs out of his bed, in attemp to sit.

Taehuyung comes towards you like a tiger, with hungry and a deep stare.

"If you come any closer, I'm gonna scream!" You point your index to him, with a siffen arm.

"Then do it..." He speaks low and husky.

You swallow nervosly staring at him that comes every second closer.

"But do it loud... I'd love to see you screaming loud..." His feet finally stop as he reach the bed, slowly bending over you, hovering your legs.

By reflex you just keep putting your body back, trying to go away from him, but the wall behind you wont let you go any far. You collect your legs close to your torso nervously and Taehyung frown impatient, his hands grab your ankles and yank you down on the bed making you lose your balance which cause you to lay down because of the sudden and fast move.

He comes over you positioning himself between your legs, and your hands goes right to his chest to push him away desperately as you bounce your legs.

"Stop!" He whispers loud and angry locking your hands next to your head, by holding your wrists.

"Let me go!" You shout pissed.

"No..." he teases.

"I'm not your toy! You can't....ugnh...Let me!" You try to strugle with his hands on your wristles, but he just chuckle.

"Oh you're not..yet!" He bites his lower lip smirking.

"YAH! Taehyung, I'm gonna tell th-" Your voice is covered by his lips touching yours, making you widen your eyes and taking a deep breath.

"I missed your lips..." He whispers between the kiss, slowly relaxing his grip on your hand.

You release your hand throwing a slap on his face the stronger you could. Taehyung's face bend to the side with the impact, making his hair messed and covering his eyes.

"Oh shit..." You cover your mouth with both hands nervously.

Your eyes travels searching his expression but you could only see his lips, that was SMIRKING? WHAT?
That got you scared, like scared to death. What if he just beat the hell out of you? You're in so big trouble Y/N...

"You are something...Huh? Y/N..." He throws his head back by tilting his head, coming back to face you.

"Is that some kind of kink you have?" He rises his brow ironic.

You feel your cheeks getting completely red as you manage to swallow your words back, you really didn't want to get him much more angry than this.

"Aish...." He shakes his head disappointed, finally getting up, leaving you free.

You stay still few seconds staring him processing what was happening.

"Leave..." He throws his body on the armchair on the corner, jaded.

You waste no time to jump out of his bed, running to the door, unlocking it clumsily, reaching the dorm door.