not if you have anything to do with it- fluffy Chapter 5

So school was a thing. A thing Michael had forgotten about, which was why he was running late.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit! C-c-come on, c-c-come on go go!!" He cursed, trying to will the stoplight to change so he could get to school somewhat on time.

Finally, Michael arrived at school. The hallways were empty, because first period had started quite some time ago. But, there were two people who weren't in class. Michael, as he realized who those people were, quietly inched closer.

"Look, I just don't want this anymore," the boy said nervously.

"What?!" the girl's shrill voice echoed in the empty hallway, "Why?"

The boy paused, before spitting out, "I guess I'd just rather us be friends."

"Fine, I can live with us as friends. I just don't want to lose you Jer," she said, leaning in for a hug.

"You won't. I'll always be there for you, Christine," Jeremy said, as he hugged her back.

After Christine leaves, Michael steps out to face Jeremy.

"So, you're single now?" He nervously said, laughing a bit.

"Not if you have anything to do with it."

"W-what?" Michael stuttered.

"I only love you Michael. I want to be with you, I want you, I need you," he paused to lick his lips, nervous of what he was admitting, "Would you date me? Be my boyfriend and everything?"

All Michael could do was stare, until he finally pressed his lips to Jeremy's in a short kiss. As he drew away he said, "Does that answer your question?"

"So that's a yes?"

Michael laughed, "Obviously, you dork."

"Well I'm your dork," he breathed, drawing his boyfriend's face close to his own, "forever," he whispered, sealing the promise with a kiss.