Chap 20

Elly s POV

I Wish loving someone was easier.

i am back home in Europe while Demi is Touring here. I miss her a Lot. I wasnt able to follow her for some show, but I promise I will meet her soon in Vienna for her last concert in Europe.

I need to go to work, Im just so lazy right now. All I want is sitting on the couch eating some Ben& Jerry. Its been a while since i felt this down. Thinking about going back to my hold habits, everytime I use a knife or just watching the ceilling at night and thinking why Im still here. Hard times right now, but I dont want to worry Demi so I just keep it for myself, I want ehr to have fun and only worry about not falling on stage.

Im still in contact with Dallas Madison and Dianna. they have been really nice, and kept asking me how I am doing, I always answer the same " I m fine, working and missing Demi." always those seven words.

We spwak over the phone with Demi as much as we can, but its hard not to feel her presence and her warmth against my body when I go to bed. The only thing i can think about is her. 

It drives me insane, it just add more to my sadness.. My sister had mad a reapparition in my life and I just  cant speak to her. It still to hard. 

I went down to the kitchen to make myself a little things to eat but I ended just eating a biscuit like i do since i m back here. I lost a bit of weight but its okay, nothing to worry about. And no one care so It s not a problem.

I take my jacket and go outside for a mountain walk, not really cariing about the weather outside. 

Im walking now for four hours and I finally reach the top of the mountain, I walk over the edge and let the wind enter my soul and wash my feelings away. the sky began to going really dark and the rain starting to fall hard. I can hear thunder and see lightning in the sky, knowing i have a four hours walk back to my house, i began to walk carefully since the rocks are wet from the rain. 

I m walking now for 2 hours and the storm is going really hard, the thunder is just above me and the lightning are really intense I can feel the electricity in the air, sunddenly a big noise ran trough my hear and all I can see for a seconde is white, I can hear nothing else, I felt a shock on my shoulder and electricity ran trough my body for a second, and then all is away. My left shoulder is burning like hell as much as my right hankle, My body is on fire, the pain is so hard that I fell on the wet forest ground, breathing more and more slowly... I thought that my last hour as come...I heard a loud CRACK and just at this moment a monster tree just fell and everything went black....

Demi s POV

Im back in Europe to finish my tour, and Elly had to go back home for work. 

Its hard being away from her but she promise me she will come on my last show which is one week from now. 

we been talking over the phone all this time away from each other but I really cant wait to hug her again and kiss her, she drives me crazy, she is so carring and sweet. 

I really cant wait to spend more time with her after my Tour, she told me she wanted to show me her country and some beautiful places where we can go for some date. 

She looks really cold and hard on herself when you dont know her but She is the cheesiest and most romantic person I know. She always do her best. and never ask something in return.

i really want to make her feel comfortable and safe with me, I know she doesnt tell me everything, like she doesnt want that I worry about her. She always say she is fine and that everything is okay. I want to trust what she is saying but deep in my heart I know something is wrong. I will talk with her when I see her in one week. I want her to trust me like i trust her. I love her so much. 

After the show Im going to skype her so i can see her pretty face. I really cant wait. well Its time to go on stage and rock Berlin out tonight YEAY 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not the best chapter sorry. 

 I will update maybe this week end or next wednesday.

Stay Strong people!

<3