{ n o t e s }

Foreword
So here's basically just a collection of ideas I have that I don't want to forget. They're not concrete ideas and a lot could change if I ever actually get around to writing them.

I may not even have names for a lot of the characters, or even much of the story planned out.

Some are excerpts, some are full chapters and some are simply just summaries. There may also be a cover for a couple of them (only rough ideas created on my phone, hence the bad quality, sorry. My username also used to be KittensAndTigers rather than -midnights-, so if you're confused about that, well there's your answer).

But if you read through these and vote on whichever ones you like that'd be fab and I'll love you forever haha.

Editing
As of today, 24/04/2019 (I'm British, so I use the UK DD/MM/YY format, just to clear up any confusion with any American readers), I'm revamping this book as I first posted it back when I was 14 (at the time of writing, I'm 18 and in first year University) and many things that were previously on here were incredibly childish. That includes changing the name from Story Ideas to Wandering Mind, and hence changing the cover, in addition to changing the summary from the incredibly cringy previous one to its current state. I'm also splitting this into two parts: Part 1 will be for those which I find to be decent quality, and Part 2 will be for those that I refuse to unpublish, for my own personal sake of seeing how my writing's developed, or for those with decent plots that are written terribly. In other words, Part 1 is for those that pass my standards and hopefully yours too, and are more likely to be developed into a full-length novel if I ever get around to it or create a full plot for it, and well, Part 2 is trash lol. I'll be going through every story, publishing some old ones in my drafts, and editing minor things in others.

Copyright
Text copyright © -midnights- ™ 2019

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, non-commercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course are listed as follows:

• personal message to @-midnights- via wattpad.
• direct message to @katttcarpenter via twitter.

I believe that's it. So yeah, with that said, welcome to finding out where my mind wanders.

Kat x