On Thin Ice

published: 28/02/2015
last updated: as above

Title will probably change. Yeah, here's your update. And OOOH WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE NEW COVER???

He was a pro. She was a complete beginner. He's been ice-skating since he was five. This was her first time on the rink.

Phoenix. He's the star player of his club. Club of what? Ice hockey, of course! Every tournament his club has won (and that's pretty much every tournament) has had the winning shot scored by him. Yeah, he's that good. Every free second he has is spent on the ice rink; he practically lives there.

Chloe is the complete opposite. Complete amateur, extremely unsporty, hardly ever goes out. But when she watches a movie with a figure skater, she is completely entranced, so much that she wants to start doing it. She visits the local ice rink, only to find out it's so much harder than it seems. She embarrasses herself and crashes into basically everyone there, but the results of this may not be as bad as it seems.

Phoenix and Chloe's world's collide. Literally. After she crashes into him a billion times, he finally offers to teach her how to skate. But when your ice skating teacher is the probably hottest boy on the planet, you have to watch out. Because you're now skating on thin ice.

Pretty proud of this one, if I may say so myself. I don't like the end of the summary though, but siiigh I love ice skating. So vote if you like it:)

Kat xxx