thirty three

Lucy's pov;
I got an Uber home, a huge grin on my face the whole time. I called dani and I waned too tell him, as he was my best friend.
Lucy; hey.
Daniel; everything alright?
Lucy; better than alright, guess what.
Daniel; what?
Lucy; Logan asked me too be his girlfriend.
Daniel; seriously?!
Lucy; yes!!
Daniel; that's dope, I'm so happy for you!!
Lucy; thanks.
Daniel; so did everything get sorted?
Lucy; yeah, about that, I need too talk too you.
Daniel; uhh okay, why?
Lucy; you'll find out, when are you free?
Daniel; right now actually, should I come over?
Lucy; that would be great.
Daniel; right,,see you in a bit.
Lucy; cyaa.
I ended the call as I walked into my apartment. I needed to talk to Daniel about maisy. I don't want her too hurt him. Not long after, Daniel walked in, he looked a little concerned but happy about the new I had told Him.
Daniel; I still can't believe it!
Lucy; me too.
Daniel; what did you need to talk about?
The tone of his voice changed.
Lucy; uhm, it's about maisy..
Daniel; I know you think she's a bad person or whatever... but once you get too know her, she's nice okay?
Lucy; I get it, I'm just looking out for you because she-
Daniel; i don't want too hear it Luce, she's my girlfriend not yours, I'm happy and you shouldn't worry about it.
Lucy; fine.
Damn this boy had been sucked into her stupid trap. He walked out of the fire without saying a word and slammed it after him. I was only looking out for him. I didn't want it too end like that, he needs to know what happened. But the only person I could blame it on was myself. I had just messed everything up between me and my best friend. great. Instead of spending the rest of the day being upset, I decided too take my mind off it and call Jack and see if he wanted to do something. I had saved his contact name as 'noodles'
Jack; yoooo
Lucy; hey, what you doing?
Jack; playing video games, any reason you called?
Lucy; just wondering if you wanted to hang out
Jack; sure, you can come round if you want
Lucy; sounds like a plan.
Jack; alright, see you in a bit.
Lucy; bye!
So I made my why too the boys' house. Thank fully Daniel had gone out and that maisy b*tch was no where to be seen.