Dont tell Zoe

Connors POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friends and I were all hanging out one day playing truth or dare. One of my bestfriends is Zoe or my girlfriend. Zoe dared me to kiss zach, on the mouth. Now let me tell you something. I had no idea about being gay because i had never kissed or done anything with a guy before and wowie I was surely mistaken about my sexuality.

THAT DAY AND SO ON

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"zach, truth or dare?" i asked with a smile actually being genuinely happy. "truth" he stated. "out of all the people here who would you date" he laughed at this question and said "oh you know who it is bb" with a fake yet devious smirk. "sorry zoe Im leaving you" i said jokingly. we all laughed. "jae truth or dare" Zach said "oooohhhhhh I think imma go with truth" "okay then out of all people here who would YOU date" she smiled and gave Noah a smile.Noah gave a wink and our question was answered. "connor truth or dare." zoe asked "scince you guys are bing a bunch of pussies im gonna pick dare" " okay i dare you to kiss zach on the lips" "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmprobablynot" "youre a fucking pussy too, you wont do it no balls" zach said and somehow i wanted to prove them wrong so i kissed him. he flinched at first and let it happen at second thought. kissing his lips was like kissing clouds, as our mouths danced in sync a blush creeped up my neck. suddenly i felt the warmth leave my mouth as the cold slowly took over. fuck, i actually enjoyed that. Ive always felt some way with zach but i didnt realize it was that feeling until now. i was blushing profusely. we all just kind of looked at eachother in awkward silence.Noah spoke up and broke the abundance of density in the air. "i should get going now" "me too" everyone including myself said. fuck I cant tell Noah or jae because they'll tell her. fuck.

AUTHORS NOTE

THIS IS NOT A REAL STORY AND ITS ALSO NOT PROOF READ.