Chapter 1: New Girl, New Journey

Start from the beginning

"Heeyyyyy, I was hungry okaaayyyy?" Bianca had puffed her cheeks with a slightly angered expression at Touko, folding her arms in displeasure.

Touko had giggled to herself as her curiosity peaked for a second and then smiled as she took out some clothes she had to dig out just to find. She ran back to her bed and laid out the assortment of clothing she had picked out.

"Okay, sooooo what do you think I should wear?"

"Hmm..." Bianca had stared intensely at the choices she made, however her different fashion style made her shake her head in disappointment.

Touko picked up on her reaction and rolled her eyes in irritation. "Just choose one Bianca, don't sass my style okay? Thinking you're a Serperior trying to judge me like that."

"S-Soooorrrryyy!" Bianca had sighed as she took a look at the clothing choices once more. "Well, what are you trying to do with your style?"

Touko tilted her head in confusion as her blue eyes blinked a few times. "What do you mean?"

"Weeelllll, are you trying to look serious? Look comfortable? Maybe even look cute trying to impress someone hmmmmm?" Bianca had giggled and then looked at Touko intriguingly in wanting to know if she had any interest in any boy as of the moment.

Normally, girls would blush upon hearing such a question. However, because Touko had never really felt any sort of romantic feelings or crushes to anyone, she shook that question off with a "Pfft" and looked the other way without showing any sort of flustered expression. "Please Bianca, all I want to focus on is myself, my friends, and now my Pokémon that I'll receive today!"

"Well, you'd better hurry with changing today because I don't even know if Professor Juniper will have any Pokémon left to give out after you're done changing."

"Oh crap, you're right! I gotta hurry now!" Touko assembled together the pieces of clothing she favored the most out of the ones on her bed and began to change out of her pajamas. She fumbled around as her hands were wiggling around attempting to get her pants off. She tripped a few times until her bare legs were finally free from the comfortable material.

Bianca's eyes had widened in surprise as she quickly cupped both her hands over her eyes and turned away in a rapid motion with her body shaking slightly.

Touko had turned to Bianca and looked at her curiously. "Uhhh... what're you doing Bianca?"

"Daddy always told me 'Peekers are bad and the worst kind of people! I'll beat up anyone who ever peeks!' and I don't want Daddy to beat me up!"

Touko had looked at her in knowing that she didn't understand what her father meant and thought to herself I think he meant if anyone ever peeked on you. Nevertheless, Touko then calmly took of her shirt to reveal her bare, slender body. Hers was much more curvaceous than most, with her breasts being a C' 42 and, most notable, her ass being extremely round. It was so round that even her panties were just about unnoticeable if looking from behind as the material sinks in between her cheeks. She had thick birthing hips which then thins out when going down the rest of her legs. The rest of her almost pale body was pretty slim, as her dark brown hair was so long to the point where it would even reach her lower back.

Bianca noticed her pajama shirt below her, indicating that she had fully removed her pajamas now. As she looked back at Touko, her face once flustered face had flared with jealousy, furiously staring at her curvy body while grinding her teeth together. She turned back around though in order to make her jealousy less noticeable, but to also not get more jealous.

As Touko gripped both sides of her denim short shorts, she placed both her legs through the shorts and began pulling them up only to have them get stuck as they approached her rear. "Eh? I can't put them on? Has my ass grown even more than since I moved here?" She fumbled the shorts around as she wiggled her lower body in an attempt to get the shorts up, her rear jiggling up and down as the shorts made slight progress in getting past it.