👦Siblings👧

"Neoreul geuriwohada haruga da jinasseo

neoreul geuriwohada il nyeoni gabeoryeosseo

nan geunyang geureohge sara

neoreul geuriwohada geuriwohada"

I smashed the clock annoyed of being waked up so early in the morning. Why must school start so early and especially on mondays when I want to sleep the most. I was on my way to drift off to sleep again when something hits my head.

"Hey what was that for?" I ask with my eyes still closed.

"Up sleepyhead! It's your first day on your new school with your famous brother, you will not wish to be late" Oh that was today, my first day on Mnetschool with my siblings. Mnetschool is a school for kpop artists and trainees. All my siblings go there and now they think it's a good idea to make me go there too. To be honest have I no idea what I want to do in my future so my parents just made me do an audition and to my surprise was I accepted.

"Up up up!" And with a bang was I on the cold floor, dragged down of my annoying brother.

"Hey Peniel you don't need to give me bruises the first thing in the morning!"

"Oh come on sunshine the others are waiting for you downstairs, make yourself ready and come down" With that goes he out from my room and I know that I probably should go up from my bed, but 5 minutes more can't make much different.

30 minutes later (plus some more with me sleeping in) makes I my way downstairs with fixed hair, makeup and my new school uniform on.

"Aww she grows up so fast" My three sisters are standing with fake tears and makes sad faces.

"It feels like it was a month ago we picked her up on the airport" Dk lay his both hands over his heart and makes a fake sob and dramatic pose.

"Hm.... yes maybe because that actually happened a month ago" But my brother has right, it feels like I have been home forever when I actually just come home. Being away studying in America was really fun. Living with my grandmother and taking care of us both since I was 12 has learned me many new things, but oh how much I have missed everyone. It feels great to be back again.

"Aww our babysister is crying"

"Group hug!" I'm being attacked from all ways, If you think 6 ice hockey players attacking each other on the same time will you get the same feeling of the group hug I have now.

"Aww look at our children Jung Woo they are so cute"

"yeah but I hope that their parents also can get some hugs"

"Sorry dad next time"

"Our Sunny needs to go to school, you know first day. We will not want to be late"

"You have so right Naeun. Okay sunshine be close to your siblings and have fun meeting their group members for the first time, they are all really nice"

"Yes dad I promise. Bye mom, bye dad" I follow my siblings out and the rest of the way to school is all they talks about how much fun they will have to see their group members reaction when they see me.

"Everyone in twice will be so shocked"

"Everyone in Seventeen will be more shocked"

"I don't think so, no one in twice even know she exists"

"And so does no one in seventeen"

"I feel so much love from you all" I give a short laugh.

"Sorry baby sister, you know we couldn't say anything about you to anyone when you lived in America" Peniel hugs me from the side.

"I promise from now one will we all give you the attention you deserve" Umji comes and hugs me on the other side.

"And having such a fabulous brother like me will you get everyone's attention in school" All of us except N start to laugh like crazy. "What, what was so funny about that?"

"Haha nothing N, come now" I take his arm and start dragging him towards the school gate I now can see.

Hi👋

 Hope you enjoyed the first chapter, I have no idea how this story will turn out so bear with my weird thought. This chapter become really short but I will try to do my best to do them so good I can. 

I have yhink about having a love story, so if you have any ideas who Lee Chin Sun sould end up with please write a comment, it can be anyone you want. ❤