Jenni

Ok so imagine this picture is Meloni Allen but with green eyes

I don't own anything

I know no one reads this but I just love writing this

Jenni was having a normal day, helping civilians, hiding her identity as XS. She began feeling homesick. She started missing Bart and wondered how he was. She hadn't had any connection with Bart and the world he lived in. She began thinking about Bart's children, Max and Meloni.

She felt like something big was going to happen.

When she went home after finishing helping a family in a fire.She sat down on her couch when she heard a crash in her living room. She sped to her living room to find a portal that caused a lamp to fall off and hit the ground.

"What the heck is that" She sounds in confusion, she swore that she could hear a faint sound that was getting bigger. She could hear a boy and girl yelling and coming through the portal.

"MMMMOOOOOMMMMM" *crash* two kids fell through the portal, the portal vanished after the two kids came out. Jenni was on shock see them. There was a boy and girl. The boy had big blonde hair and bright green eyes that she swore she saw before and his hair looked familiar,he was wearing a speedster suit that was sheep white and red in the middle and had red speed goggles and the girls had big brown hair and bright green eyes and was white and had a red bolt going down the middle and had red speed goggles.

The boy jumped up without hesitation and started speeding around the house and kept saying the same thing

"Where's mom, where's mom, where's mom" He came back to the living room and started hitting Jenni's wall that the portal was before and started screaming.

"We can't lose her, not mom please not mom, she is all we have left, If we were there for dad this wouldn't have happened, Thad would be dead and mom would be safe and so would dad, I can't lose her not her" the girl got up and put her hand on the boys shoulder.She started crying

"Max stop this isn't helping anyone, mom isn't here" the boy stopped hitting the wall and froze

"Wait where is here again, hey you what year is it" he looked around to see the shocked women.She was around 30 and had dark skin and dark brown hair that was in a ponytail and dark brown eyes. She noticed that they noticed her.

"It's the year 2007 and Aunt Meloni how did you shrink and Bart how did you shrink and why did you dye your hair" (yes I'm sorry I when I double read this I missed my spelling mistake, Jenni isn't in 2017 she is in 2007) she said. The twins looked at each other then looked back at Jenni.

"What are you talking about, Aunt Meloni? I'm not an Aunt unless Max has been busy which isn't likely since he hasn't seen another girl beside me and mom for years" Meloni said. Jenni realized who they were.