Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Flying to California with Jerry next to me her fingers entwined with mine her head resting on my shoulder this all feels so surreal. God ! I couldn't have asked for more. As I kiss Jerry on her forehead I close my eyes with my head above Jerry's.

"Tom!! I love it. This place is wonderful" Jerry shouted as we entered our hotel room and indeed it was pretty amazing big window glass that gave us the view of the ocean outside and it was bright room with sun rays entering most of the area and pretty big for both of us we could go to the balcony and enjoy the coastal breeze .
" I'm gonna take shower " Jerry said as she dropped her bags, hugged me and softly placed a kiss on my cheek.
I gave her a sheepish smile.
"Mind if I join you?" I grinned.
"Yup,I do mind." Jerry blushed and took few clothes and went inside the bathroom. So the plan for our trip is we're going to stay here in California for a week first day we'll rest stay inside the hotel. Second day we'll go to the beach, third and fourth day we'll go to visit different places here in California ,fifth day we'll rest again, sixth day we'll go shopping for Jerry of course and finally on seventh day we'll go to Blink's concert. If it goes according to plan I know its gonna be the best trip so far with Jerry!

Yaaay!!!woooohoooo..
Finally we are here at the Bink's concert and the crowd here is going crazy.
Jerry is next to me and both of us are shouting and jumping along with the people here. Travis hits the drum and I feel so alive I pull Jerry closer to me and give her a quick kiss she Stares at me and smiles and shouts again. After the concert was over we walked together on the street holding hands under the open sky filled with stars.
"The concert was rad!"Jerry shouted.
"I know right."I winked at her.
"Thank you for everything Tom this week was amazing,couldn't have asked for more."Jerry said.
I pulled her closer and kissed her.
"Buy me a drink"Jerry said "I'm thirsty."She complained.
"Well then as you say." I grinned.

"I thought you don't drink?" I told Jerry laughing hard probably because I was getting drunk too.
"Well, today was first"Jerry said pinching my cheek
We laughed so hard that I was about to cry.There was nothing to laugh about really but I knew that very moment I would cherish every moment and memories with her.

Thank you so much everyone for reading :)