stuck in a room with a hot guy? *updating*

Hello all, heres a better version of the story to feast your eyes on c:

EDIT: The story is undergoing a SERIOUS make-over guys!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stepped through the doors of the hall, the synthetic light blinded me for a moment and I pulled my épee (AN: a type of sword used for fencing) closer to me, then suddenly I felt wieght on my shoulders and I staggered to the floor, realizing my friend Jasmine had just jumped on my shoulders. She laughed as she released me from her killer grip.

"Maureen!" She squealed happily

"Hey Jas," I said shrugging off my bag,"Was that entirely necessary?"

"Actually yes." She grinned at me,"But don't look now, two ultra hot guys are standing behind you!"

I gasped and tried to turn around gaining a little dignity from Jasmine's embarrasing greeting. My dignity was altogether lost when I saw them. They were both in their fencing whites and wore thin sleevles shirts that exposed their beautiful muscular arms. I quite literally choked. One of them must have heard it because he turned to look at me and smiled. Something inside me gave way, a personal wall crashed down into some ungodly mess in the fringes of my mind. He was fantastically attractive, as far as men go, he looked like some angel sent from the heavens to privelidge earth with his mere presence. Woah, poetic...But there would be no other way to describe him.He was rather tall and very tanned, it seemed natural though. His hair was shockingly black that has a thin layer of gel applied to it that made it glint under the lights, he had dark chocolate brown eyes and a stunning smile plastered onto a smooth blemishless face. Somehow I didn't notice the other new attendant, because quite frankly I wouldn't have cared. Then the unspeakable happened, he caught my eye and began to make his way towards me. I heard Jasmine gasp beside me.

"Hey." He was portuguese. Definately.

"Hi...." I droned unable to indescreetly eye-rape him.

"I hear you are one of the top fencers?" The compliment was drowned by the sound of his luscious voice.

"Well I wouldn't say thaaat.." Modesty, my strongest forte.

"Then would you like to fight? I haven't faught anyone in a while so be easy on me." He grinned at his last comment and looked at me expectantly.

"Yeah, sure I guess." I blushed and scurried over to the changing rooms. I dressed into the white breeches and jacket and slunk the scoring wire through my sleeve and walked over to the piste. The piste was a long strip of, well, floor that was marked of at the side with blue tape, this showed us the fighting boundries. The new fencer was ready and seemes to be talking to the other new guy. They spoke feverishly, their mouths moving and I found it impossible to follow what they were saying. I finally plugged in my wire and my sword and swung the helmet over my head. I turned to face him. He was already positioned and our master called for us to go.

The next few minutes were fast and short lived. Unlike he hinted, he was a very good fencer. He parried and lunged with immaculate timing a precision. He finally beat me by a point. I'd almost hoped I'd win,but then again you cant have everyhting. I took off my helmet and loosened my hair. I was sure my face was plastered in sweat and hair so  I quickly turned away from him to loosed my scoring wire. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"You were fantastic." He breathed. He was so close I could almost feel the heat radiating off him. I smiled, my eyes wide.

"I could say the same for you. Honeslty It was great fighting you." I stumbled over my words. No, that sounded stupid.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any queries regarding fencing terms, please comment below.