Part 7

We finally arrived at the venue in low spirits. I couldn't help glaring at Rex and Jasmine was looking sad and Rex, his expression was blank. When we came up to the door I noticed a crowd had already gathered inside, red cups of alcohol were clasped in hands and music blared from speakers. We rang the doorbell and someone opened it. The place was a mass of bodies grinding and dancing to the music. I suddenly smiled. Maybe tonight wouldn't be so bad after all. Jasmine told me she'd find us some booze and left Rex and I standing alone in the doorway. I looked up at him. His jaw was set and he didn't meet my gaze. If he didn't want to spend time with me then that was his rotten luck. I made an angered noise and left his side strolling to where I'd last seen Jasmine. There were tables along the length of the living room wall with ice boxes filled with beer and there were canisters where people filled their cups with interesting looking liquids. I grabbed a cup and poured it full so it dripped down the sides. Tonight I was gonna get hammered.

I drank a few cups of the interesting liquid and felt my head begin to spin. Things weren't clear and I could only see things through a light haze. It had been almost an hour since we had arrived and I there wasn't any sign of Rex but I had found jasmine dancing with some guy on a table. I walked over  to the dance floor grinning oddly from ear to ear. It has been ages since I've had this much fun! I walked inbetween pressed bodies, I could smell  their sweat and saw a some girl grind down this guy. he seemed to be dancing and balacning a cup with his thumb and forefinger. I began to dance, the electronic beat pulsed through me and I threw my hands up in the air. Then I felt hands on my waist, clearly some guy. For a brief moment i hoped it was Rex but I turned around and it wasn't. He was some jock from the grade above a drunken smirk plastered on his face. His hands snaked up the length of my back. He bent down and whispered into my ear.

"You are smokin' tonight baby-" But he didn't finsih. A gruff voice behind him reached out and grabbed the guy. He yelped and backed away. Then the face of the guy who'd taken him away became clearer. Rex?! What the hell? I thought he had left.

"What the hell was that asshole doing?" Rex said, he looked slightly tipsy his hair was ruffled and his eyes were drooping.

"Nothing actually." I felt the colour rise to my cheeks. What was he? My mother? I could dance with who I liked!

"Well his hands were," Rex made a strange face and motioned to my body,"doing things."

"And?" I questioned, I hardly noticed that the rest of the dancers had moved the rave to the next room where some slut had decided to strip.

"And!?" He looked at me incredelously." He could have raped you for all you care!"

I let out an injured laugh,"Raped me?"It seemed insane, besides I could take care of myself.

"Yes." Rex grabbed my arm," Thats it we are leaving. Get Jasmine."  He pulled me onto the lawn behind the house, there were people making out on camper chairs by the back door. I dug my heels into the grass, suddenly I didn't feel quite as drunk.

"No, I want to stay." I gritted my teeth. He couldn't just boss me around like some naughty toddler. He walked up to me so I could smell his clothes and his breath that smelled allot like alcohol. He looked down at me his eyes very wide. And I felt his lips touch mine, ever so lightly. Like an ant crawling up your arm. A sudden longing coursed through me and I reached up and my lips clasped onto his. There was a moment where he didn't respond and I felt suddenly crestfallen but that changed. He kissed me with such fury that I had to gasp everytime he let me breath. He bit lightly into my lower lip. Then he gathered me up in his arms and we both crumpeled to the floor our bodies pressed into eachother. My heart was racing, my drunkeness seemed subdued. And we just kissed. He moaned as I let my fingers roam up his chest. I could feel the crevices of his muscles and his chest rise and fall as he breathed. He let go of my lips and reached behind him to pull off his shirt. I gasped and looked around, luckily it was dark and we were next to some bramle that seemed to block us form view. I pressed myself against his bare chest his hands rested on my thighs. I guess it was my turn to give him a little pleasure. I looked into his brown eyes, Rex you are so beautiful. I began kissing him, from his angeled jaw and cheek bones to his neck pressing my lip against his neck. His pulse raised because I felt it in his chest. His strong arms lapsed around me in an embrace I'd yearned for.

"Rex-" I breathed,"You aren't mad at me are you?"

"Mad? At you? Never." He gave me a fianl kiss and we both nestled against eachother and fell into a post drunken sleep.