"Tsshhh, I already told you, I'm not up for it" Irene hissed.

"I know. But you never really gave me a specific reason. It's such a waste you know" Wendy explained.

"Hmm. They always offer something with kissing scenes which I don't like" Irene explained while looking outside.

"Why? You're old enough for that. Besides, it's just acting" Wendy tried to change Irene's mind.

"Even so. I would like to make my first and last kiss with the same person" Irene explained thinking about something. Wendy's eyes widened in surprised.

"Omo! You've kissed someone? How come I don't know?" Wendy asked while over acting.

"You said it yourself, I'm old enough for that" Irene smirked jokingly to Wendy. Wendy pestered Irene to tell who was it but Irene declined and shrugged off Wendy.

"I missed Seulgi" Wendy suddenly blurted out while pouting. It made Irene turned to her but with eyes filled with sadness.

"I miss her at times when you just shrugged me off and she's always there to respond to everything I say. Where is she now?.." Wendy pouted remembering Irene's bodyguard.

"Hmm.. Who knows.." Irene sighed and looked away back to the people passing by outside. It made Irene remember their memories together, that time when Seulgi annoyed her so much, that time when Seulgi was a badass on saving her all the time, when Seulgi made her fall for her and that scene of Seulgi leaving not turning her back to Irene that made Irene felt a pinched in her chest.

The next day, Irene hurriedly took her bag from the bed and went out of the room but after leaving, the mini radio that they used from Jonghyun's incident made a static sound.

At the Party

Irene along with Wendy attended the party that Wendy was talking about that Irene was invited to. The heads of the company were there and most of them greeted Irene and complimented how beautiful she was with her black dress. Atlast the moment all of the guests were waiting for, the introduction of the special person the CEO mentioned which was the purposed of the party. The CEO stood at the center of the stage and greeted everyone.

"May I welcome you, my eldest daughter.." the crowd got shocked hearing that. The CEO never mentioned anything about his eldest daughter working at company.

"Kang Seulgi" the guests applauded as they saw a beautiful woman entered the stage. She was wearing a white dress (Reference: the one she's wearing and how she looks on fantastic duo 2 having a trio with Wendy and Kangta). With the light hitting Seulgi makes her sparkle beautifully with an atmosphere of complete femininity. She greeted everyone with modesty and gave out a bright smile.

*Flashback*

At the same time of Irene's featuring at Hongdae marked the arrival of a familiar person to Irene. A person stepped out of the car in front of a huge company. She walked at the lobby to the hallway with people bowing at her in surprise. She went straight at the CEO's secretary who was busy typing.

"May I speak with the CEO?" the girl asked.

"Do you have an appoint...ment" the secretary asked while still typing at her computer and turned to looked at the latter part making the secretary smile.

"Yes and welcome back Miss Seulgi" the secretary smiled warmly which the girl returned with a bright smile and went inside the office.

"And who's that person who didn't know how to knock?" the CEO said while looking at his papers.

"Me" the CEO immediately recognized the voice, he stood up and dramatically hugged Seulgi.

"It was so nice to see you again, honey" the CEO said then broke the hug.

"So what made my eldest visits me after all these years?" the CEO asked and both of them sat to talked.

"Because I miss you and.. I decided to accept your offer" Seulgi said back smiling. It made the CEO acted like a child cheerfully upon hearing her daughter's decision. She's been offering Seulgi 4 years ago about working at the company but Seulgi always refuses.

At Seulgi's Home

It made her smile seeing her home after a long time then a person hugged her tightly.

"Unnie!!! I MISS YOUU!!!" Yerim (Red velvet Yeri) squeezed Seulgi with her hug like there's no tomorrow. She started placing kisses on Seulgi's face non-stop.

"Yah. Yerim! Stop!" Seulgi whined but Yerim ignored her.

"Wae unnie? I miss you so much you can't stop me! And you better say hi to our friends at the restaurant" Yerim commanded and clung to Seulgi all day. 

Seulgi opened her door to her room, upon entering it felt so nostalgic for her. It's been years since she last stepped into her room but the room was kept clean and organized. She sat on her bed then pulled out a mini radio from her pocket.  She stared at it for a while brushing her thumb on it. It was the mini radio connected to Irene's back at Jonghyun's incident. Even the years had pass, Irene is still the only person Seulgi thinks of. Then she pushed the switched for the other side to hear her but lost her courage to speak not wanting to bother Irene after all the pain she gave her. That explains the static heard on Irene's mini radio speaker.

*End of Flashback*

Irene's point of view

"Wendy, what was the name of the CEO again?" I whispered to Wendy.

"Uhm. It was Kang Min Ho" Wendy said.

"Kang?" I repeated hearing that familiar surname but ignored the thought that Seulgi and the CEO have the same surname.

"Kang Seulgi" the CEO announced. I looked twice hearing the name. My heart keeps on rising crazily as I felt nervous hearing that name. A part of me wants to believe it's her but a part of doesn't want to make my hopes high.

"Oh. She has the same name as... Oh my god! It's really Seulgi!" Wendy stated in disbelief. We both looked at each other and back at the stage confirming that it was her. But she was so different, so feminine and suits she usually wore were changed into a beautiful white dress along with her femininity.

"Is that really her? that style fits her well" Wendy complimented. I didn't respond not taking out my gaze at her and gulped in nervousness. Seulgi went down the stage along with his father and greeted some employees and medias. I just followed her with my eyes quietly even though deep inside I just wanted to rush straight to her and hugged her. After a while, I saw Seulgi alone getting some drinks. I walked towards her direction not thinking of anything else and just her. I'm almost inches far from her but somebody blocked my way.

"Oh. Miss Bae Irene, I wanted you to meet my daughter" the CEO said and looked around but failed to see Seulgi. I peeked aside and saw her gone on the spot where I saw her.

"Oh. She must've gone somewhere but I hope you'll meet her. She said she was a fan of yours" the CEO explained and excused himself. It made my adrenaline rushed all over my body upon hearing that she was my fan. It made me want to meet her Asap and from there I tried to find Seulgi searching the whole venue but she was nowhere to be found.

"Yet again, you were out of my reach.." I whispered sadly to myself.

--END OF CHAPTER 20--

Hmm. I wonder where will I make them meet..

Please don't forget to vote and comment :)