house warming party

Epi starts with,
Rags was in boy's kitchen preparing the mould of cake
Bell rings, lucky opens the door to see naina standing there.

Nn:voh

Lucky predicted what she wanted to say and interrupt her: tumhe kuch chahiye aur mere do 'HONHAR' dosto ne tumhe yaha bheja . Ri8

Nn: yeah actually mujhe atta chahiye tha.

Luc:u'll get it in kitchen.

Naina goes there and take flour in a bowl. Lucky was doubtful at ragsthat she'll do something wrong . So he was starring at her.

Luc: naina ab hum tumhari itne help kar rahe hai toh plz mere room se charger laogi.
Nn: yeah

She goes to a room which was not of lucky but kc's room. In his room it was  dark. Kc came from bathroom at the same tym .naina got scared n thought that it was thief as she never knew that kc lives with these boys.

Nn:chor.....

And ran out of the room . She thought to be a good neighbour and caught the  thief so she slowly again went in room and threw the flour which was in the bowl on kc without giving him chance. She again shouted : chor chor

Hearing her voice rags runs to her . As the room was in dark n kc's was looking like a ghost due to flour .
Rags : bhoot bhoot bhoot....(she too ran out of the room ) aauchh....

As she bump to lucky who came there hearing their voices.

Luc: what is ur problem miss. Chilha kyon rahi ho aur dekh ke nahi chal sakti tum

Rags: hua tumhara matlab ek ladki chilha rahi hai aur tum usse usski galtiya count karva rahe ho .tumhare ghar mein bhoot hai.

Kc comes out of his room seeing hia condition lucky laughed at him.

Luc:pehle mujhe doubt tha par ab confirm hogaya ki tum bohot badi dumb ho. Yeh.....

Nn: bhoot nahi hai yeh chor hai

Kc: excuse me mere ghar mein aakar,mere hi room mein ghus kar , mujhe hi chor bulati ho.

Nn:iss ghar mein 3 boys rahte hai , doo humare ghar mein hai aur ek lucky hai toh tum kab se rahne lage.

Luc:naina yeh kc hai aur iss ghar mein main , kc , rocky hum teenno rehte hai .buaji I mean ani 'A' wing mein rehta hai.

Naina understood her misunderstanding and looked at kc with guilt.

Kc (in anger) : lucky u were ri8 girls are the most problematic creature . Miss. Naina baadtamiz ab aap ja sakti hai.

Naina goes .kc continuously starred at her with irritation.

Luc:(to rags)do u brought  ur clothes

Rags : for what  ?

Luc: cake toh tum kal subhe bana ke jaogi na . Jaldi se banno aur jao

Next scene

Rags switch on the main button of microwave and was going to on the start button but lucky holds her hand .she jerks his hand .lucky removes the mould and shows her.

Lucky: yeh kya hai ?

As rags left the knife in it only.
Rags: oh yeah . Knife left side rekhni chahiye na.

She takes it from right side and place it in left side and kept it immediately in microwave. Again she was going to on button .lucky once again holds her hand .

Rags: tum kya mujhe pe line mar rahe ho .

Lucky: nahi main mainra microwave bacha raha hu .

He removes the knife and kept cake for baking . After turning on the microwave. Light again started to get dim . The microwave gets blasted.