fourtyfour,

private message

spideytom🤢❤️:
4, be ready.

novvvs💩🙄💞:
what

spideytom🤢❤️:
lip sync battle loser

novvvs💩🙄💞:
YOURE ON

spideytom🤢❤️:
wear something nice darlin

novvvs💩🙄💞:
fuck you

spideytom🤢❤️:
wow i say something nice and still get told off, RUDE

novvvs💩🙄💞:
omg im so sorry, will you ever forgive me.

spideytom🤢❤️:
I guess ill have to when i smash you lip syncing

novvvs💩🙄💞:
GOOD JOKE

spideytom🤢❤️:
no but srsly wear something nice

novvvs💩🙄💞:
where is this place, i didnt even know people actually did this. isnt it just karaoke places.

spideytom🤢❤️:
yea, its extra special.

novvvs💩🙄💞:
what like the show

spideytom🤢❤️:
maybe

novvvs💩🙄💞:
what

spideytom🤢❤️:
see ya soon love

novvvs💩🙄💞:
THOMAS WHAT HAVE YOU PLANNED

--
real life
--

4pm meant that gave me 3 hours to quickly run out and grab some lunch, and get ready.

i left my room, after grabbing my bag and keys. i stepped into the elevator and pressed the bottom floor button. as i walked into the car park, i found my car and climbed in. deciding on just getting a sandwich from my favourite sandwich place. it was only a 5 minute drive, i got back in a flash.

i plonked myself on my bed, kyeara was now lying on hers, questioning why i hadn't gotten her one. "you  weren't even here, why would i have just gotten you one?!"

she sits up on her bed, glaring at me "i thought we were best friends," scoffed at her dramatic tone, "you know what, i didnt even want one. dont worry." she throws her head up, not looking at me.

i couldnt hold my laughter in, i creeped on to her bed and offered her a bite, but she shun it away. giggling i took a large juicy bite, gaining a death glare from her.

"i have to go get ready, you can complain more later okay?" i smiled, as she flopped down onto the bed again.

i strolled into the bathroom, checking the time on my phone - 1:45pm, plenty of time. i hopped into the shower rinsing the morning hours on set off my body. turning the tap off, i dried my self off with my towel, wrapped it around my body and joined kye in the main room again.

"okay, kye, your fashion knowledge is needed." of course, in a second, she's up- hands on hips and ready to do what shes best at. having a best friend that actually understands how fashion works and what things go together and dont, is amazing- especially when you really have no idea on what you're doing.