fourtyone,

NOVA CONNORS AND TOM HOLLAND CONFIRMED DATING

in a instagram photo, posted by connors herself, she captions
'my boyfriend is really hot'
on a photo of everyone's favourite new spider-man, tom holland along with a very adorable puppy in his arms. if that doesnt confirm the media's most anticipated couple, i dont know what would.

we all want to say a huge congratulations to those two, their relationship bloomed from a largely popular friendship with the name of #tova. all of the others working alongside tom holland and nova connors in the upcoming spider-man mcu remake 'spider-man homecoming' have gotten on the bandwagon, as well as the couples best friends and 'assistants' on set, kyeara reinhardt and harrison osterfield and of course the other marvel cinematic universe cast did too.

nova connors has only dated jace kaleb since her burst in popularity 2 years ago, so everyone is hoping that these two will last. mostly because if not i think there will be a large outbreak of crying teenagers and any social media advanced adults.

BLESS TOVA

like spider-man, novs connors or tom holland? read tomorrows issue with an exclusive behind the scenes of spider-man homecoming in production, as well as the first interview of spider-man homecoming with zendaya and tom holland answering some of your most requested questions.

--

updates are back!! the last 10 parts are going to come out every second day now, cant wait to hear what you think about the ending!! x