1:First Hello

Artist: ATEEZ
Song: Mist (piano version)

Boruto POV
Force me too wide awake though I know my body still needs more rest. Just thinking of yesterday makes me have that heavy sigh more. Yesterday night uncle Sasuke's family come to our house and as always end up chatting leaving me to become a victim as a baby to Himawari and Sarada. I end up sleeping around midnight because of that two girls. Lucky them that I love them.

Slowly grab my towel and wash up forgetting yesterday night and quickly get ready for the first day at school in the new class. Safe at last to know that Sarada,chocho, Denki, and iwabe was in the same class as me! Why are shikadai and Tianjin also the others in my gang not in the same class as me? (Sigh)
Not gonna think of it anymore. I take a quick step downstairs and eat some breakfast.

My father, mother even Himawari were there already before i. Guess I am late hehehe.. quickly take a seat beside my father and eat it slowly. "Boruto now you turn 18 this year..your jutsu will become stronger..asked me for help if you need to control it," father said to me. Just could answer father with nodded.

School.New Classroom.
Boruto takes a seat that has two tables and two chairs. He loves to sit at a place near a window. Sarada and Chocho were on the left which is very close to the window that only shows another class. Iwabe and Denki took a seat in the middle. Both are best friends after all. Iwabe is good at jutsu control while Denki is good at study.. what a good friend and match.

———
As usual, our teacher. Shino sensei come to the class. Another day of school. Can't I be a kid forever? I wish I had that jutsu and never grow. Well, it not even exits or whatever. "before we start the class. I want all of you to introduce yourself. Also, we got a new student from a different village he just moves here yesterday night alone since his parents were having their reason to send him here alone" said shino sensei I just rolled my eyes.
A boy with blue hair, pale skin, yellow eyes, and tall may be taller than I get inside caught all the girl's attention except Sarada.

"Mind introducing yourself to everyone? "Ask shino sensei he nodded then he look at everyone mostly at me. "Sure. My name is Mitsuki. Orochimaru's firstborn son. Great to see you" he said coldly making me cough suddenly 'So he is my father's rival son?' "Boruto are you okay?"shino sensei asked me and I nodded. Before I could realize where he gonna sit suddenly he walks towards me and takes a seat beside me. He has a smile on me that I smile at him full of awkwardness.

Mitsuki POV
Soon after I get inside the class. All the girl's eyes were on me and I just could ignore them all and take a quick peek to examine the classmate until my eyes lock on a blonde boy that have very blue eyes with two whiskers on his cheek. His eyes also lock with mine but soon look away after shino sensei asked me to introduce myself.

Soon after that. Out of a sudden blonde boy was sudden cough made me smile a little. Shino sensei asked him by his name.' Boruto'? What a good name. I take a seat beside him before giving a smile while he just gave an awkward smile at me.

———

Shino sensei asked every student to introduce themself. I am waiting for boruto's turn..he may be the last one...

As each of them introduces themself what more annoying is the girls kept staring at me blushing including this raven-haired girl.

"My name is Sarada Uchiha. As you know my mother is a medical doctor and she is Sakura Haruno while my father Hokage's best friend named Sasuke Uchiha such a great to see you in the new class and also a student" she said coldly that leaving a smirk on my face. Well, can't believe Sasuke Uchiha has a daughter that exactly like him.

"Boruto your turn," said Shino sensei that boruto groan in laziness before walking to the front like a zombie as if he carries something weight within him. While waiting for my turn, I just could smile softly soon when hearing his voice.

"My name is Boruto Uzumaki as you know I am the firstborn of 7th Hokage Naruto Uzumaki and Hinata Hyuga. I do have the youngest sister name Himawari Uzumaki. Done." I was kinda shock and amazed.

I don't know that he is Naruto Uzumaki's son. The great Hokage and shinobi. And Grandson of the greatest fourth Hokage Minato.
What a great family.

———
Boruto POV
After school. I change locations to my father's office knowing that he called me even uncle Sasuke that just come back to send me a message.

Soon I open the door. I was greeted by an Anbu also Kakashi. My father was always on his Hokage seat while uncle Sasuke at the sofa as always.

"Why you called me?" I asked "you know the new kid that enter your classroom?" asked Kakashi as I was staring at him curiously "Mitsuki? What with him? "I asked them in curious "boruto you know that you are the sun right?" father asked as I nodded "he was the moon," said uncle Sasuke making my breath stop.

"Are you serious?" I asked him to confirm "yes I am"his focus now is on me and I know his action telling me that he was serious. "he will be a rival to shikadai for sure?" I said to them leaving them a clue.

"What I mean is shikadai was my best friend after all..just like dad and uncle Shikamaru then uncle Sasuke appear just like Mitsuki" I explain to them making them nod in understanding.
"But.."father's word got cut off by uncle Sasuke "Mitsuki was not your best friend but more than that," said Sasuke making me choke on water that I drink as I cough and then blush so hard. I close my face which is red as a tomato.

"That means I will be like father and uncle?" my question makes them nod while uncle Kakashi stood there smirking at my reaction.

I hurry to take a seat beside uncle Sasuke and think of something while blushing  "what were you thinking huh?" Uncle Kakashi's sudden question makes me panic a little that I keep on blushing while covering it with.. "n-nothing" I told him before covering my red face with a pillow. Someone get inside the office and I did not realize that.

"So you are Mitsuki," said father as he handshake him. While me. the jolt in shock that I take a peek at him. Uncle Sasuke also greets him that they having a serious talk. I know he takes a peek silently at me while talking to them.