28 | Superman Ice Cream

vanadis might as well eat her head in boredom.

it was the third week of november—and yes, she's still greeting the customers a happy freaking halloween.

well, of course, minus the freaking. her boss would definitely pull her hair out (if possible, also her scalp) if ever he'd caught her saying inappreciative words to the costumers.

back to the topic.

vanadis was just in her little working booth, waiting for some hungry costumers to call. and everytime someone calls, she'd always hope it's giovanni.

keep hoping, self. she rolled her eyes.

"ring! ring!" her ears instantly perked up.

"happy halloween, this is i scream ice cream—"

"quit the talking. i want some tiger tail."

vanadis made a face. mean grumpy costumers, what i'd do to smack all of you in the head.

it has been two days since giovanni last called her. two days. yet, it felt like a thousand years (you know her, she might be exaggerating sometimes). she badly wanted to talk with fuck addict/fucktard/snob/mr grumpy old man/vanni again. no matter how egotistic that quarterback is, she won't mind talking to him for a day.

speaking of quarterback, i wonder how he's doing in their training...

vanadis sat back and huffed, she wished she could go to his football match. she wished she could be on the bleachers, cheering loudly for him, while the mean jealous girls on her back would be busy shooting daggers at her head.

god, how she wanted that.

she cannot deny, now. it's very well clear—crystal clear. she's falling for norton high's star quarterback.

she's falling for someone she hadn't even got a chance to see.

and she's falling for someone who hates bubblegum ice cream. although, he said he likes it.

well, duh, i'm not that dumb to see he was actually lying. vanadis rolled her eyes for the second time.

but seriously, she's falling.

and she only hoped giovanni is there to catch her.