13 | Raspberry Ripple Ice Cream

giovanni | vanadis

"hi, this is i scream ice cream delivery, we aim to bring delight to your home—"

"you sound tired."

"oh, hey, i'm not tired. i'm just—ugh. bored. you're only the third one who called since this morning. not to mention, you're not even going to order."

"where's your shop at, anyway?"

"why, you gonna come here?"

he smirked.

"you want me to?"

"in your dreams."

"..."

"but really, no."

"...why so?"

"because you'd see me."

"what's wrong with that?"

"i don't—this thing... i don't wanna ruin this... thing."

his eyebrows scrunched up in confusion,
"i don't understand you."

"i said i don't wanna disappoint you."

"..."

"van, i only have money for food and the things that i need. i barely even have enough money for that. i don't have any spare to buy some things like... makeup and all that stuffs."

"..."

"i'm not pretty, you know. and this... here... this is enough. we can just talk. like normal friends."

"you wanna know what's on my mind right now?"

"yeah, sure."

"who the fuck broke your heart and make you think like that?"

"huh—what?"

"tell me. and tell me where they live. and tell me why you're so set on making yourself feel ugly and worthless just for that prick. you. are. not. and what makes you think i'm that shallow to come for just the looks? you think i'd call you today if i was just looking for some hot chick to fuck?"

"wait wha—"

"you know what, pray i don't get to know where's your shop at. because when i do, i just might damn crash my way into there and open your damn eyes that are so damn closed. you're beautiful, and you're beautiful, and you're fucking beautiful. when i hear things from you that don't match up to that, i'll sew your mouth shut. i know how to fucking handle a needle and a thread."

"..."

"..."

"that was kind of intense."