"No need to tell her to leave because I'm not coming back Davon."

I didn't want to cry , I didn't want her to hear me cry but I love Carol. I'm just stupid.

"I'm sorry I-"

"Sorry isn't working anymore Davon. As of now we're separated , I'm on the verge of wanting to get a divorce , but I'm only staying in this marriage because of Davis and that's it , I promise you , but me and you , we're done. Now , when do you want to see Davis?" She asked.

"Yeah , I'll uh see him on the weekend I guess. I'm really sorry Carol , baby I didn't mean to she just-"

"Okay , I will drop him off this weekend and get the rest of my things. Goodbye Davon." She said then hung up.

I was so lost. I felt dumb , stupid. 

-------------

"Damn bruh she saw you fucking her in your office?" Taj said.

"Yeah man. I fucked up my marriage for good bro." I shook my head and took my fifth shot. I was filled with liquor and hurt.

"You cannot be doing that bro. You're almost forty! Why do you need to cheat on the woman that always catered to you? The one that always loved you and always took you back without hesitation? She was the one man." He said.

"I know , I know man. I just wanted to feel a little freedom you know? I wanted to feel young again."

"How the hell do you feel young by fucking?"

I shrugged , "I don't know. I just don't.
She's trying to keep my son away from me , she asked me did I want to see him after school or the weekends. When did I have to pick and choose when to see my seed?"

"Since you fucked up. You got a lot of growing up to do still man" Taj said grabbing my shoulder.

"Hey. I'm glad I found you!" Jasmine said walking up to me.

"How did you find me?!" I said , moving away from her.

"Oh come on. This is the only placed I know you'd go." She smiles , moving towards me.

"I think you should go." Taj told Jasmine.

"I'm grown, don't tell me what to do. I have to talk to my man about something." She rolled her eyes.

"This man is married!" Taj said.

"Yes I know. And this man is gonna be a daddy again!" She smiled , pulling out a pregnancy test that was positive.

Taj grabbed the test and threw it away.

"He's not gonna be anything. This man has a family already. He doesn't need a slut ruining what he has!"

Jasmine slapped him. "Fuck you Taj. This man has two families. Like it or not , this is his baby!" She yelled.

"Jasmine just leave. Go home okay? I'll be there later. " I said pushing he away.

"Okay you promise?" She looked up at me with those pretty , puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah. Yeah just go."

"You're one dumb ass fool man. How could you get that girl pregnant? Carol is really gonna want a divorce from your ass. "

-----------------------------------

When I arrived at home Jasmine was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Hey. " She said looking back , smiling.

"Hey." I said walking into the living room. "You didnt have to show up at the bar Jasmine. You could've waited to tell me you were pregnant."