However the case files of the first two investigators death show that the woman who reported the siblings claimed that their parents had abandoned them, or at the very least was unable to care for them. So there was no parent to defend the young ghoul, perhaps they surprised the investigators by releasing their Kagune at a young age and firing their RC crystals before they had a chance to defend themselves. That wouldn't explain the four investigators being killed at the same time, unless the escaped siblings has managed to find a stronger ghoul to defend them.

An interesting fact to consider was that the first  incident took place behind Zodiac lines, while the second happened over the border line into neutral territory. The young Male has escaped from zodiac controlled territory into free land, were they seeking to scrap out on their own? Or was someone harbouring them? Someone strong enough to take out four investigators, possibly...

——————
Capricorn grinned and lifted his hands up in a sign of surrender, he was wearing a black overcoat with his mask stripped him his handsome face. He was clearly happy about something, you seemed to be the butt of some joke. "Is something funny?" You asked squeezing harder around his neck, it was quickly becoming your signature move to wrap around the neck and squeeze before crushing the head entirely.

He grinned as his face turned purple. "Your a hard man to foul Scorpio." Your threw him across he floor and watched as he rolled across the rooftop, you raised your Kagune and hardened the bulb to fire your ukaku crystals at him.

"How did you find me?" You demanded.

"With great difficulty." Capricorn admitted with an irritating smirk, clearly he found something amusing. "No known friends, no criminal charges and no known addresses. If I didn't know any better I'd say you were hiding from us."

"I have no interest in joining your cult. And you didn't answer my question."

"You didn't think your run with Taraus would go unnoticed, I've been watching you for a while. I know you've scouted the location of every camera in the local area, but you clearly don't know about some of mine. And don't worry, I'm not here on zodiac business."

"Then I have nothing to say to you." You told him as you turned your back to leave.

"I'm your half brother (Y/N)." You froze as the words teaches your ears, you weren't sure what to say as you both stood frozen in place. That wasn't possible! Shinsetsu would have told you something like that! Unless of course... He looked around two or three years older then you, was it possible your father had a second family while he was still with your mother? Looking over him you started looking for family resemblance, actually it was there. The same high cheekbones, the same strong jawline, though it was hard to tell for sure since you hadn't fully matured yet.

"Who are you?" You asked as you stared him in the eye searching for any hint of sarcasm or mockery, if he was lying he hid it well.

"My name is Yagi Tensai, but usually I'm called Tensai by my friends, Capricorn by my peers. I bet you have a lot of questions."

"Actually just one." You responded as your Kagune suddenly extended with the spike stopping a mere inch from his eye, it would take only a small amount of force to lance through into his brain. "Zodiac has made it clear it wants to rule over ever expanding territory, judging by past actions you'll want to take out Anteiku. So my question is this, Capricorn. Why shouldn't I kill you right now?"

Tensai met your gaze with equal intensity as his life hung in the balance, there was fear in his eyes but no panic. This was a man who could hold his cool under pressure, in that mind of his was the same calculated coldness that you possessed. Even more reason to kill him if he was an enemy.