"Didn't know you liked me that much. Shocking." he teased, propping an elbow on the bed and staring at me with a smug smirk.

I rolled my eyes at him, indicating that the regular Soojung is back. With that I gathered myself together and kicked the blankets off, making my way casually to his bathroom to wash up.

_______________________________________

"babe, pass me the bucket please?" Jimin shoots me a smirk, combing his hair back as he did.

Me and Jimin was assigned to clean Jungkook's posh-looking sports car. Since we crashed at his house, we couldn't reject the favour.

I hesitantly handed him the bucket full of water, trying my best to fight off the blush that made their way to my cheeks. God, thank you for your reward today.

When I said reward, I literally meant, reward. For my eyes.

Jimin was clad in one of Jungkook's button down white shirts, the sleeves rolled up his arms. He had loosened the top few buttons so his bare collarbone showed through nicely. Not to mention, his delicious torso in full view with the wet shirt sticking close to his skin.

I stared - or drooled, at the sight, his hair also damp and combed back messily from his habit. If this is heaven, then I'm not afraid to die.

Jimin, on the other hand, would occasionally steal glances at me. The both of us was dressed in lesser fabric than usual, so the exchanging of stares was common. Especially when I remembered that he kissed my cheek yesterday, my heart was sent into a pounding mess.

Jimin looks like he realized my inner thoughts as well, thus he begun to purposefully do rude gestures in order to gain my attention. It did, alright.

"Soojung, where did you sleep last night?" he asks, dumping some water on his body to clean off the soap that lathered onto his shirt.

"I-um..." I answered, obviously distracted by the water running down his abdomen.

"It's alright if you don't answer. I know where you slept, anyway." he smirks slightly, leaning onto the bonnet of the car. His eyes were half shut and his gaze was fixed onto me.

Jimin lifted his shirt, rolling it up and squeezing the excess water out of it. I gulped at his actions, if this isn't sexy I didn't know what to describe it. Is he trying to seduce me?

"I want to ask you something, though...." he trailed off, and I snapped out of my trance.

The both of us stood silently, staring down each other. I was frozen in position, since I was too shy to even open my mouth to say anything at all.

"Soojung.." his expression changes into seriousness, drops of water trickling down his face and dropping off at the jaw.

"Are you perhaps dating Jungkook?"

_______________________________________

A/N: what do you become when two male leads have the hots for you? A confused mess.

Btw I love writing this book lol please support it and maybe share it.