2. First Day's A Charm

I do not own Naruto or any other character that is stated here.

----- ♀️

I-I'm here! I gasp for air. I can feel my heart beating fast. Should I do this? I say to myself. No, no! You have to do this. I mean, i-it's just Sasuke Uchiha. Y-yeah, just him... Haaa-but that is the problem. It's THE Sasuke Uchiha.

I turn the knob of the door of this wooden complex. It's locked... Ah, I have a spare key. I tried to quietly unlock the door and open it slowly to reveal what's inside.

"... H-hello?" I say in a low voice.

Empty. He must be sleeping in his room. I take a look around at my surroundings. The place looked surprisingly simple, but it had this somewhat lonely feeling. Maybe because it's been left unused for a long time.

The living room was spacious enough for a set of sofa and a coffee table. To the right of the living room was the kitchen. A small table and a pair of wooden chairs stood in the middle of the it. A fridge, utensils, pans and pots were already at my disposal.

The rooms and bathroom must be upstairs. I look up, contemplating if I should go, but dropped the thought.
Uchiha probably wouldn't like the thought of waking up to someone snooping around his house early in the morning.

Ahh. I hope I don't make him mad...
Eh. Wait a second... M-m-m-m-m-mad?!
NOOOOOO!

Pushing aside my thoughts as I try to calm my nerves, I noticed that the sun has yet to rise up.
I put in the luggage I've carried and put it aside the sofa for now.
Getting the food I've bought from the vendors on the way here took me more time than I thought. I had to be careful not to cause too much noise since the master of the house has yet to be awoken.

Yosh. Time to make breakfast.

~

I've set up the table for two persons to eat. I hope he doesn't mind me eating with him. Not trying to worry too much, I urge myself to to finish setting the food on the table.

Is he still not awake?

I push the thought aside. He must've been tired from yesterday. I sigh at the thought of how I was called to take up this duty. I walk around the place before finally deciding to take a rest at the sofa. I-It won't hurt if I take a nap for a few minutes, right?

------

This grumpy man made his way to the smell of cooked food. As he went down the stairs he could see the dark indigo hair resting on the sofa.

Hn. Who was it again?

He walked closer to look at this peaceful unknowing female having her good time sleeping on his sofa. Her pale skin could hardly be gone unnoticed through the now well-lit room. Her hair flowed down nearly to her waist, her cut comolimented the shape of her face. He inched closer, still trying to remember her name.

"... N-Na...ru..to..?" she whispered in her sleep.

Ah. It's her. Hyuuga, Hyuuga Hinata.

He looked to the source of the good smell of food. His stomach growled, much to his annoyance. He looked at the peacefully sleeping bluenette.

"Hyuuga." He said it rather loudly and blatantly which much to his expectation, made the bluenette awake. As she gathered her suddenly awake thoughts, she looked upon the pair of onyx eyes staring down at her. Her pearl eyes locking into this handsome man. 1, 2, 3. .. Then the color of red filled her pale face. Oh no.