**************

Y/N's POV

Once you and Vanessa finished eating you stood up and said goodbye to Eun ha
"Umm Eun ha we will go back to the classroom already. See you there"
You and Vanessa walked away without Eun ha replying back. While you were walking towards the classroom, you talked with Vanessa about how boastful Eun ha is.
"Aiiish did you see that?? The way Eun ha spoke? Aish im ready to punch her right in her freakin' face" Vanessa said
"Yah you're not the only one dont worry"
You were talking about them while walking towards your classroom.
When you arrive at your classroom the group of boys and only a few of your classmates are included your other classmates are so talkative yet only Jungkook is the only one who is quiet. You saw Hye Jin sitting alone so you approach her. You sit down.
"Hello Hye jin, Im Y/N"
"Hi Hye jin Im Dahun"
She was surprised
"Oh uh he-hello"
"Yeah we would like to be friwnds with you because why not?" You said.
Hye jin smiled and faced both of you.
"Yeah sure I would like that"
"Yeah? Really? Thanks"
You, Vanessa and Hye Jin talked about stuff for like 10 minutes
"Nice talking with you Hye Jin"
You and Dahyun go back to your seats and rest.
"Hye Jin is so sweet" You said
"Yeah I know right" Vanessa replied
You were still staring at the boys one by one and who is who. Jungkook who always gets your attention, did it again, he was just drawing but he looks so handsome that you dont know what emotion is happening inside you, just like what you were thinking, Vanessa caught you again stating at someone, she followed the direction you were looking at and she noticed it again.
"YAH!"
You jump in your seat because of her
"WHAT?!"
"Why are you always looking at him? Huh? Its just the first day of the school yet you looked at him like 10 times already. You have a crush on him?"
"W-what no way not yet aish no NO"
"C'mon Y/N tell me Im your bestfriend"
"Aishhh I said no Vanessa Ill tell you if I ever have a crush on him DUH"
"Ok sure HAHAHHA" Vanessa just agreed with you. You still have 5 minutes before the teacher will go back, I guess theres an alarm? So within that 5 minutes you just get your notebook and do whatever you like there. You decided to do calligraphy and you made up your mind what will you write.
*Writings*
Jungkook
Vanessa
Saranghaeyo
You kept on writing things and words that you already smiled thinking that you are writing the name of Jungkook.
You were focused on your writings that you did not know that Vanessa was already peaking.
"Aish" She said quietly but you heard it
"Huh?"
"Oh nothing nothing"
"Ok"
You then continued to write while waiting for your teacher to arrive.

****************

Jungkook's POV

He saw Y/N coming towards the class his eyes got big and he fixed himself, he got his notebook and decided to draw. He was secretly looking at Y/N while she was talking to Hye Jin. She was about to go back to her seat so he avoided to look at her. While waiting for the teacher he just wrote Y/N name, he was fluttering and blushing.. He did not mind his hyungs talking behind him. He just continued to secretly look at Y/N.

****************

Y/N's POV

The bell rang, so it means its time to go back to the classrooms.. You quickly hide your notebook since you have something on it. The teacher came back with your other boy classmates carrying books and diaries. Maybe ms. Jessica will distribute it.
"Ok class attention for now"
All eyes were on her so ahe started talking already.
"Can you see these books right here?"
"Yes ma'am"
"These will be your books for the whole school year, also for you not to forget what to do, we will give the diaries to. Make sure you cover and put your names on it. I dont want these to be messy and folded ok?"
Ms. Jessica distributed the books and diaries. You have 5 books and 1 diary. You just hope that the books will fit in you bag since your bag is full of other stuffs.
"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you you have lockers if you have not seen it yet."
Yasss lockers.
The rest of the day became a mini class, the teacher talked about the rules and regulations in the classroom and in the school. You got really bored during the mini discussion abiut the rules, you and Vanessa dont really care about the rules. You have this 'habbit' of passing notes, you made up your mind and passed a note to Vanessa
"Hey Im bored like bored 5000 right now, what am I going to do?"
Vanessa took her ballpen and wrote something as a reply. She passed the paper to you.
"Im bored to, I dont have something in my mind. This is to boring that I can fall asleep right now" You giggled. You just get your notebook and continue on writing words or phrases.
You wrote this one sentence
'Jungkook is so handsome ♡'
You peeked at him secretly and slowy so the teacher wont see you. You saw him doing something to. You dont know why he looks so attractive while he is busy. He also knows about fashion. He dresses up well, he looks so young. You kindly want to pinch his cheeks. While you were staring at him, he looked at you
"Oh shit"

OH SHOOT HE CAUGHT YOU LOOKING AT HIM

You quickly avoided eye contact with him and faced your table, you looked at the other direction because of the embarassment. You calm down and buried your face in your hands and smiled, your heart was fluttering and you think that uou were blushing.. It seems that Vanessa noticed you
"Hey Y/N are you alright?"
You fix yourself and face Vanessa
"Yeah i-im alright"
"Ok.. I just wondered because you were turning red a little bit"
"Oh really? That was nothing, promise"
"Ok"
Feew! That was close.. You still can't believe that Jungkook caught you staring at him like that. Yoh were daydreaming the whole day because of him.

******************
Jungkook's POV

He caught Y/N staring at him.. He's heart was beating fast and he's face was turning red but he hoped no one can notice it.. He can't help but to smile. He just continued writing and not minding the teacher since he doesnt care about the rules.

***************

Y/N's POV

The discussion of the rules was about 40 minutes.. The teacher spoke
"Ok class are the rules clear?"
You hesred the teacher so you just agree even though you did not listen
"Yes ma'am"the whole class replied
"Good. Now we will have an assembly downstairs. Prepare yourself I will just check if we will go down now. Please be quiet"
What? Assembly? That's different
"Yah Vanessa we will still have an assembly? Like what time is it?" You looked at the clock of your classroom
10:23am
Still good, 2 hours before dismissal time...
You waited for the teacher to come back, while you were waiting, you talked about Jungkook with Vanessa.
"Yah Vanessa, ill be honest but Jungkook is so handsome and cute♡♡ I dont know why I always have my eyes glued on him, I was staring at him before while ms. Jessica is discussing the rules and he caught me staring at me like OMG! That's why I hid my face in my hands before EEK!!
Im blushing am I?"
You explained everything to Vanessa and she quickly responded
"OMG! Y/N be honest with me, do you have a crush on Jungkook?"
"Uhmm I still dont know mayb-"
"Ok class we will go down already" The teacher called that distracyed you from telling the truth
"Aish jinjja?" Vanessa said
"Lets talk later nessa"
"Please line up acording to your height"
You were smaller than Vanessa but taller than Hye Jin so you were inbetween Hye Jin and Vanessa.
While the whole class stood up to go to the line you were pushed by
Eun ha you can see it in her eyes and her moves that she did it on purpose. What you did not notice is that you bumped with Jungkook
'Omaygash what am I going to do????' You say to yourself. You dont know what to say to him..
"Oh i-im sorry Jungkook. I b-bumped with you a little bit. Sorry"
You sincerly but shyly apologize to him, you think that both of you are shy or embarrassed but he replied
"I-its fine"
"H-hey Eun ha please be carefull you dont know that you're hitting someone already"
You were happy that he defended you but Eun ha did not respond.
"Thank you Jungkook"
"No problem Y/N"
"Oh and sorry for sta-"
"Hey guys talk later at dismissal time we need to move right now"
WTH! Someone cut you off from what you were going to say!
It was Vanessa who cut you from apologizing.
"Ok sure" You reply

At the assembly, Jungkook was far from you, he was placed behind 2 people so you were kind of sad.
"Hey Y/N are you happy?" Vanessa spoke softly so no one can hear you
"What do you mean?" You respond wiyh confusion
"Oh c'mon you had a conversation with Jungkook duuh. Isn't him your crush?"
"Aish Jinjja? (Really?) Im happy that I had a conversation with him even though it was only like 20 seconds and stuff but I dont think he's my crush"
After saying that he is still not your crush your heart beated fast and you think that you were blushing so you face front so that no one can see you with your red face. You just waited for the assembly to start.

****************

Jungkook's POV

The teacher called to fall in line so he and his friends stood up. He was going to fall in line but his eyes were on Y/N. He was just looking at Y/N but he did not notice that his classmates and friends were keeping him close to Y/N, not until they bumped at each other. Seems like Y/N did not notice.
'OMG what am I going to do! I-i bumped with Y/N' he said in his mind
"Oh i-im sorry Jungkook. I b-bumped with you a little bit. Sorry"
Y/N said
.........

Thanks for reading the second chapter of Please comtinue on supporting the story! Ill give a shout out to who will follow me! 😊

Shout outs to:
MinKatylin
KieshaZulu
everythrustkillsme
AlliisonTO
nerdy_princess
jeanciieee