S.T.R.B. Chapter 2

Hello There Readers,

      Here it is Chapter 2!!!

      Okay so I kind of revised this chapter so you won't be meeting any brothers, Maggie, or the servants until the third chapter and sadly this chapter is more of a filler chapter than anything else!!!

      But lease bare with me it going to get very good very soon!!!

      Anyways if you guys want the third chapter I want THREE or more vote and more VOTES and maybe even a comment or two to let me know what you guys think of this chapter or just the whole story in general!!!!

       VOTE,COMMENT, OR FAN and let me know what you think about my story!!!!

      P.S. If you readers find any spelling mistakes while reading this chapter plese let me know through commenting or privitate message me and I will try and take care of the missspelled word just as soon as I can!!! Oh and the music on the side has nothing to do with the Chapter I just enjoy the song and though you readers may enjoy the song while you guys read this new chapter!!!!

      Sooo...

      ENJOY & HAPPY READING

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 2

(Noah's P.O.V.)

“Come on Noah the baggage claim area is over here not over there.” Scott says chuckling and grabbing my wrist and all but dragging me in the direction that we were walking in before I got distracted by the glass dome...

What can I say this airport is huge and if it wasn't for Scott I would have been lost the second I got out of the boarding tunnel... I have a feeling that the only reason Scott knows his way around here so well is because he has been here before...

“You come here often Scott?” I question raising one of my eye brows

“Yes my job requires me to sometimes travel so I am very acquainted with the structure of this airport.” Scott explains

“And what do you do for a living you never exactly told me.” I say jumping out of the way of a rushing bystander.

“I am a realtor sales men and I sale houses all over the country so I sometimes have to travel.” Scott says in a matter-of- fact tone

“Are you constantly traveling then?” I ask a little panicked that he would just up and leave and a moments notice and leave me alone with his wife who I still haven't met yet and I am starting to get the feeling that Scott is trying to prolong me from meeting Maggie as long as humanly possible for some reason.

“Not sometimes travel but I only have a few houses for sale out of state but I mostly sell houses here in California.” Scott hurriedly assures me... hmm he must have sensed I was panicked... interesting...

I am for quiet for a second lost in my own thoughts and before I know it Scott is getting both of our suitcases and leading me outside to where a taxi is waiting for us... Una is sitting on my lap unleash practically panting from the heat like me.

It is so hot though I start sweating on contact with the hot air... ugh I am going to die!!

Inside the taxi though its relativity cool so I can be grateful for that at least...

After Scott and the driver are inside the taxi I ask Scott the question that has been weighing on my mind for a while now.

“Hey Scott do you have any kids?” I blurt out

“Yeah... see Noah I was going to tell me earlier... but yes I kids.” Scott says suddenly sounding scared and nervous

“Boy's or Girls?” I question

“All boys.” Scott forces out

Okay what is he not telling me... I look over Scott's nervous form when the perfect question pops into my head.

How many kids do you have Scott?” I question narrowing my eyes “I don't care if all your kids or boys since I grew up with a brother but how many do I have to be prepared to meet?”

“Ten.” Scott chokes out

Holy freaking goddess please tell me he did not just say he has ten freaking kids and they are all guys...

Oh I think I am going to faint...

“Please repeat that please.” I say taking deep breaths

“I have ten sons Noah.” Scott repeats in a slower steadier voice

Oh good goddess someone please kill me now... not really I love my life even if my parents just died and my older brother is in a coma...

“I...I...I...how the hell can you have ten kids!” I exclaim

“Well when a man and a woman...”Scott starts

“Stop freeze don't you dare,” I all but growl at Scott “I meant how in the hell could you have ten sons?”

“Well most my sons are twins so its actually easy to have ten kids but I have always wanted a girl but Maggie and I were never lucky enough to have a girl.” Scott says a little bitterly

“How old is your oldest?” I question narrowing my eyes at Scott making him shift a little uncomfortably under my gaze

“My oldest is 23 years old.” Scott says calmly

Great... most his kids are older than me...

“Wake me when we get to wherever we are going but we are not done talking I am just still to tired to deal with you right now.” I say grabbing my small pillow out of my bag and leaning up against the window I fall asleep for the second time that day with Una curled into my side.