Surviving the Raiford Boys'

Hey There Readers,

      This is my new story Surviving the Raiford Boys'...

     Okay I just have to tell you that this prologue gives you back round imfortmation as to what is happening to the main character Noah and explains a few things that one must know about her and her brother Adam!!!!

       Even though these next few chapters are slow please stick with me because I promise they will get better!!!!

      So anyways the first chapter should be posted shortly after this chapter so I would love some votes and I would love some comments so I know what you guys think of the new story and where it is going but it they aren't really needed but I would love them!!!!

      So Vote, Comment or Fan and let me know what you think about my new story!!!

      P.S. if any of you spot any spelling mistakes please let me know through your comments or privite message me and I will do my best to take car of the spelling mistakes as soon as I can!!! Oh and the song on the side really has nothing to do with this chapter I just enjoy it and I thought you readers would enjoy listening to it while you read the first chapter of my new story!!!!

      Soooo.... lets get to the story already!!!!

      ENJOY & HAPPY READING

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Prologue

(Noah's P.O.V.)

My name is Noah Blackwater… and I know my name sounds like a guy’s name but trust me I know I am a girl.

I have just turned sixteen years old about two months ago now.

I am about 5’1”… so I am kind of short which really sucks considering everyone in my family is so much taller than I am… I have black wavy hair that reaches the top of my waist and I have silvery purple eyes that many would call mystic are just flat out strange… a lot of people think I wear contacts but I don’t the color of my eyes are the color they have always been since I lost that bluish eye color all babies are born with my eyes turned into the silvery purple color I am now stuck with.

About two months ago now my family and I were in a horrible car accident that killed both my mom and dad on the scene and sent me and my older brother Adam to the hospital with critical injuries.

My left arm was snapped nearly in half… so now I have to wear an annoyingly electric blue cast on it…, my collar bone was broken, four of my ribs were broken and I has mass internal bleeding… all in all I came out of the crash relatively unharmed… I did go into a coma for two weeks though and when I woke up child services came to see me and ever so gently told me my parents are dead and my brother is in a coma and now as dictated by my parents will my new guardian is some guy who was apparently good friends with my dad named Scott Raiford.

I cried for a little over two weeks when the Child Services people told me that my parents were dead and my older brother was in a coma… in fact they had to sedate me just to make sure I got some rest…

After my two weeks of mourning for my parents I stopped crying because I knew they wouldn’t want me to be sad just because they are gone they would want me to be able to move on and be happy even though there is a part of my heart that will always feel sad because of their death… but I still have Adam even if he is in a coma…