Kumamon Lover; 652nd Day 2/2

Start from the beginning

Giggling, Jimin decides it's safe enough to continue. "Well, it was when we were both in Japan. My first job was actually a mascot of that bear and that's how he started talking to me. We became friends through that first. Didn't think we would meet again after he left for Korea. Turns out fate loved us, ended up working in the same company."

Eyes widening a little at the story, Seungki seems a little taken aback. "So how long ago did you first meet?"

Jimin shrugs. "Around two years ago? Seems about right."

"When did you start dating?"

"That's a little more recent... five months?" Jimin asks, a little unsure. They were already close before even getting together officially.

"So," Seungki starts, and Jimin gets nervous again. He looked a little more serious. "What have you two done? I don't want to ask this question, such a cliche question, but–" he says, eyes narrowing a bit. "What are your intentions?"

The question has Jimin surprised. He wasn't expecting that.

"I– I..." he starts, eyes a little widened in panic, what does he mean by intentions? He just loves Yoongi so much, he doesn't understand how he's supposed to answer.

"What did you do, hyung?" Yoongi asks, voice sounding irritated as he walks in, hair wet. "Why does Jimin look like he's about to give a speech in front of a million people?"

Seungki looks at Yoongi with his lips pursed. "Just testing your boyfriend. Seeing if he's good enough."

Yoongi snorts, putting his towel away, "If anything, I'm not good enough for him. This man is perfection, I don't even know how he likes me back."

"That's not true!" Jimin defends, cheeks heated at the compliment. He then shies when the two look at him, eyes down on the floor, "Yoongi hyung, gosh, this is so embarrassing to say with your brother right there, but–" he looks up, looking at Yoongi with the most adoration, if that even had a limit. "You have no idea how perfect you are."

"That–" Yoongi starts, flustered beyond any point, blushing madly. "What the fuck, don't just say that out of nowhere."

Laughing at Yoongi's cute reaction, Jimin stands up to walk upto him. "Hyung, you didn't wipe the lotion on your collarbone properly," he says, grinning as he gentle rubs out the lotion on the skin.

"Oh my god, are you sure you two aren't married already?" Seungki's voice interrupts, sounding exasperated.

Jimin looks over quickly, surprised at his words. He splutters, "W-w-what?"

Laughing out loud, he smiles sincerely, getting up, on his way out. He ruffles Jimin's hair as he passes by. "You two are cute. I'm already thirty, wonder when I'm gonna find someone," he says, sighing. Just when he's at the door, his eyes meet Yoongi's. They share a moment of eye-contact before it's only Yoongi and Jimin in the room.

Suddenly gleaming, Yoongi swoops forward and captures Jimin in an ardent kiss, hands on his hips. They're both breathless when they pull back, Jimin dazed out of thought.

Jimin's arm go where they find comfort, around the waist of the man of his life before he's leaning forward, pressing his lips to Yoongi's, not having enough.

It's when pleased whimpers and moans escape them both, their door slams shut and they hear–

"Jesus fucking christ, close the door before doing these things."

Laughing amidst their kiss, the two wonder how many times they've been seen like this with open doors– countless, they conclude.

Well, neither can help that the other is so captivating.