Kumamon Lover; 505th Day

Yoongi's chest fills with warmth, feeling Jimin's hand playing with his hair. His head is on Jimin's lap as he's using his phone. "Look," he says, showing Jimin the screen. It was a picture of a cat looking like it was dancing.

"Why are you looking at pictures of cats?" Jimin asks, laughing before Yoongi pulls his phone back.

"I don't know. Cats are cute."

"No. You're cute," Jimin says, gently pinching Yoongi's cheeks.

Snorting, Yoongi pushes his hands away, locking his phone and just letting it out of his hands. "You're literally the most adorable person I have ever seen in my life, how can you call me cute?"

"Because you're everything perfect," Jimin says, pouting, and Yoongi's heart skips a beat.

He just scowls before reaching up and pressing his index finger on Jimin's pouted lips. "Don't pout, it makes me weak."

Grinning, Jimin gives him a suggestive look. "Weak to your knees? Hm? Wait– actually that makes me wonder what it feels like to kiss and feel weak to the knees."

Yoongi smirked and wiggles his eyebrows, his turn to be suggestive. "Wanna try?"

Laughing loudly, Jimin leans down and then goes back up again. "Maybe not, it'll hurt my back."

Sighing dramatically, Yoongi pouts but soon drops it, smiling up at Jimin cutely. Jimin continues to play with Yoongi's hair, lulling him to a daze of drowsiness.

"Hyung... I want to warn you something..." Jimin suddenly says and Yoongi opens his eyes, raising an eyebrow.

"What is it?"

"I'm... I don't exactly have the purest of minds," Jimin admits, cheeks flushing as he averts his gaze. "So, please don't mind that."

"That's it? I already knew that. I thought it was something serious."

Jimin shakes his head, making eye contact with Yoongi again, the blush not leaving his face. "You don't even know the half of it, hyung. I'm really perverted."

Yoongi just blinks, then says, "I don't mind, really. You can be as free as you want with me. I'll do the same with you."

"Okay," Jimin beams, leaning down for a short kiss before sitting straight again.

Yoongi closes his eyes again to the feeling of Jimin playing with his hair.

"I have a question."

"Hm?"

"Since when did you start liking me?"

Yoongi's brows furrow, eyes still closed, and he hears Jimin's soft laughs, then answers. "I'm pretty sure I had a crush on you while we were still in Japan."

"Woah– really?"

"I think so. I really... really liked talking to you. The fact that you didn't have a human face to look at at the time and just looking at kumamon really helped, I think."

Yoongi then opens his eyes, curiousity in them. "When did you start liking me?"

Then, Jimin flushes. "I don't know when I actually start, but I remember when I realized."

Wondering when that might've been– not knowing what even made Jimin started liking him in the first place.

"When?"

"Remember when I was telling you the story of me running into a lamppost?" Yoongi almost laughs out loud, that was such a ridiculous– yet entertaining–conversation.