42. Confused Feelings

Start from the beginning

Ryan sighed sitting up and switching on the lights. None of us said a word to each other as we all got dressed in silence.

I bit my lip to stop myself whimpering from the pain. My head hurt massively. Whether it was from all the crying or alcohol, I don't know. Probably a big mixture of both.

I finally broke the awkward silence between us by speaking up. "Brendon?" I spoke quietly. My voice was harsh but yet soft at the same time. My hands trembled as both Ryan and Josh turned to face me in curiosity.

"Do you still have those Advil pills?" I asked.

Brendon looked up at me. "Yes, why?"

I took a deep breath before speaking. "M-my head hurts," I said, my fragile voice cracking when I spoke.  Josh rolled his eyes before getting back to packing his suitcase. Ryan looked at me sympathetically but also disappointed.

Brendon sighed before passing me a small plastic packet of them.

"Thank you," I mumbled popping a pill out and swallowing it. My throat was dry and the pill wouldn't go down. It got stuck in my throat causing my eyes to water and to cough it up.

Brendon saw and quickly passed me his water bottle from his bag to help me wash it down. My throat still burned from the alcohol consumption which made more tears form in my eyes. I tried to blink them away but that only caused them to run down my cheek.

"Are you okay, Tyler?" Brendon asked concerned. Josh looked over at me as I wiped the tears away with my sleeve.

Brendon waited for an answer as I just stood there unsurely. What was I meant to say? Josh was watching me making me feel uncomfortable. I just shrugged in response making Brendon sigh. He gave me a sad smile before getting back to packing his bad again.

I looked over at Josh, who quickly turned away as we made eye contact. Should I go over and talk to him?

There was really no use in that because I know that he'd ignore me.

-------------time skip-------------

"What plane seat number did you get?" Brendon asked looking over at the ticket in my hand.

"B23," I replied.

"Oh," The dark haired boy sighed. "I got D21. Hopefully I don't end up next to Ryan or something."

"And hopefully I don't end up with Josh," I muttered as Brendon walked away.

Josh had been ignoring me all day, he won't even look in my direction. I was starting to become really annoyed with him. Why won't he just let me talk to him?!

Why am I even trying so hard when I know he won't answer? What's the point of trying anymore, I might as well go back to hating Josh if he's just going to be acting like this. It would be easier to just give up.

That's right, I'm going to give up. If he's going to give me the silent treatment, then two can play at that game.

But when I found out who I got placed next to on the plane, this made the whole situation a lot harder for me.

There I was sitting in between Josh and Jenna, my back turned to Josh as I chatted eagerly with my girlfriend during most of the flight. 

I love Jenna, she's so perfect and sweet.

I didn't exactly understand most of what she said, it sounded like complete gibberish. But her voice was soothing, like some therapy treatment, and it helped me relax with any stress going on.

"And so, I decided to join the cheerleading team!" Jenna giggled playing with her hair.

I smiled at her. "Oh, that's cool."

"Yeah, and whenever you have matches I can cheer you on, you too Josh."

The red haired devil perked up and the sound of his name. "Oh, um yeah... Thanks Jenna."

I sat awkwardly in between the two, still facing away from Josh.

"Your welcome," she grinned. "I'm just gonna go somewhere," The blonde stated unbuckling her seat belt.

"Where?" I questioned as she stood up.

"Oh..um, t-the, uh... Toilet," She stuttered out.

I smiled at her as she bagan to walk away. "Okay."

Josh rolled his eyes. I furrowed my brows at him in confusion. "What?!"

"You think she's really going to the toilet?" Josh questioned. "Because I don't."

"Then where's she going?" I asked sternly, annoyed that Josh suddenly decided to talk to me but only to be rude about my girlfriend.

Josh shook his head sighing. "Nowhere," he muttered, then turned away from me to look out the window.

I rolled my eyes, Josh was so annoying. I can't believe I ever used to think different of him. That was just the affect of getting high, nothing to do with my actual emotions.

I don't like Josh Dun. He's a prick and a straight pain in the ass.