Don't Cry

~~~ 2 Weeks Later ~~~

~~ Cameron's POV ~~

Great!.. Just... Great..
How am I going to tell this to Claire?!
She loves it!
At the moment, Claire's the only one that doesn't know.. And I don't wanna tell her.. But.. being her brother.. Guess I'm kind of stuck with it huh..?

"Hey Cam, so what was the meeting about?" Claire said coming up to me as we walked out of the room.

"Uh.. Nothing.."

"Oh Okay..". She said a bit confused.
The rest of the guys came out and we started going back to the hotel.

"So what do you guys wanna do today?" She asked.

"Uhh well.." Nash started but then I finished "Nothing.. We wanna go back to the hotel." I said stern.

"Um.. Alright then..? You guys.. Wanna go swimming?"

"Claire, we're not doing anything today, alright??" I said a bit more stern than the last time.

"Okay what is wrong with you guys?!" She snapped.

"What?" Nash said

"You guys been down since we got back from your guys' meeting!"

"Nothing is wrong with us Claire! We just.. got a lot on our minds..." Nash tried to say.

"I know you guys are lying. What happened in that meeting?"

"Nothing Claire! It was none of your business! Exact reason you weren't in the meeting. Can you leave it alone?!"

~~Claire's POV~~

Did Cameron just snap on me..?

"I'll.... uhh....meet you guys at the hotel.."

I ran off and heard Cameron calling me, He would never snap at me like that. I ran into an ally and yes I know they can be dangerous but not a lot of people would come in a ally when they're in a city.

"..Claire...?"

I looked up to see a familiar face.

"Nash? What are you doing here?"

"I.. Wanted to make sure you were okay.."

"...Well...."

Oh no.. Please don't cry in front of Nash..
Too late.. Nash came and sat down next to me and hugged me tight.
God.. He's so sweet..

I wonder what he was like to some of his girlfriends? He must of made them feel special because I'm his friend, and yet he makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world.

"Please Claire.. Don't cry.. I don't like seeing you hurt.."

"It's just... Cameron would never do that to me.. Ever!"

"I know Claire.. He's just mad and upset right now.."

"At what? He must be pissed to just snap at me like that.."

"Claire.. Magcon is ending..."

"What..?"

"It's ending.."

"Wait... No.. it's.. What..?"

"They came to talk to us about touring.. And they said they were going to start paying us less and they want more of our time.. and it was a rip off, so.. we're not going to have Magcon anymore.."

"Wait.. so.. I'm not going to see you guys anymore?"

"No, no, no! We're going to see each other all of us! It's just... Well.. I.. think of it this way. We're just not gonna be called Magcon anymore."

"So.. In reality.. We just lost our name?"

"Yes.. but Cameron is mad now because they're going to keep track of us and all that other stuff to make sure we don't steal anything and everything is legal and what not."

"Oh.."

"Yeah.." He said looking down.
I can tell he was upset. I then scooted closer to him and held his hand.

"Well we're only losing our name.. it's not like we're losing our family." I said. He looked up at me and smiled. "Thank you Nash for telling me.."

"No problem.. Just please don't cry I hate seeing you cry."

I looked at him with tears still in my eyes and smiled. "Okay.."

When I said that I just looked into his eyes.. His beautiful blue eyes..
All of a sudden both of us started to lean in.. Am I going to kiss Nash?
Will It mean anything?
Will it mean anything to him?

~~ Nash's POV ~~

"Dude are you kidding me?!" I shouted.

"Nash I didn't mean to say that! You-"

"Well Now she's crying, so good job Cameron!"

"Nash! Wait!"

The guys started calling after me but I ran after Claire.
I looked around calling her name until I saw her in an alley. We started talking then she started crying.

God I hate seeing her cry.
It breaks my heart.
We talked for awhile until I looked into her beautiful eyes, then we both started to lean in..
Is it finally going to happen?
Am I finally going to kiss Claire?
And will this answer any of my questions about us?
Maybe this kiss will tell me everything..

~~

YAY!!!

NASH IS SO SWEET!!!!!

DID YOU LIKE IT?!?!?!

PLEASE!!!

Comment

Vote

FOLLOW!!!!

THANKS!!!