I Try

Yato strolled casually into Kofuku's place, arms behind his head and whistling. He had a sparkle in his eye and lit up when Kofuku jumped at him.

"Welcome home Yatty!! You're back!! It's been soooo long!" She all but screamed, leaping onto said god and wrapping her arms around his neck.

Yato flung his hands out to either catch her or protect himself as he crashed into a wall and then proceeded to fall onto the floor, shattering Kofuku's front door in the process. He let out a shriek as he pushed her off of him, wiping glass and wood bits off of his track suit. Kofuku was on the God of Calamity again in an instant, hugging him so tight he couldn't breathe.

"Ko-fuk-u-" Yato choked out in a coarse whisper, face going blue and eyes watering. "Ca-can't bre-ath!" {bahahaha ko FUK U ahahahaha okay sorry ill leave now}

Kofuku released Yato reluctantly, allowing his soul to return to his body as he gasped for air. "You seem happier than normal today Yatty, what happened? Tell me, oh, I'm so excited, Yatty, tell me! What is it?!?"

Yato, having recovered, proudly beamed. "I got a huge tip on a job today! 500 ¥!"

Kofuku gasped, throwing her arms around Yato once more, but looser this time as to allow him to continue talking. "I worked the clients store for three days straight, slept behind the counter! I made tons of money for them and got a percentage of it for keeping the shop in such good shape!"

Kofuku and Yato then both let out matching cheers, jumping around. Kofuku was just her overly excited self, happy for him, and Yato was drooling at the thought of being 500¥ closer to his new shrine, tons of worshipers, don't even get him started at the hot shrine maidens that could feed him and Yukine grapes as they basked in fountains of wishes and yen and- okay he was getting off track.

Just then, Daikoku shot out of the kitchen, apron still on, and karate kicked Yato in the side. The unfortunate god flew across the room once more and crashed into the opposite wall with a muffled screech.

"DON'T TOUCH MY LADY, YOU DIRTY BASTARD!" Daikoku shouted, face scrunched up in fury.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry please don't hurt me!" Yato begged, getting up and bowing so low that his forehead touched the floor, with jest tears streaming down his face.

"Keep your hands off of her or I will end you, punk!" Daikoku yelled, but it was in an easier tone and he was concealing a playful smirk behind his gruff exterior.

"Awwwe, you gentlemen don't have to fight over me!" Kofuku cheered, hopping from foot to foot as she watched the scene unfold.

"I understand, sir!" Yato was fake sobbing to show his apology, talking over Kofuku.

Suddenly, the tears dried as he shot to his feet, a huge smile spreading across his face. "I should go tell Yukine! This is one job he'll be sad he missed out on! Woowho!"

Yato pumped his fist in the air and made to run upstairs, but was stopped by Kofuku's curious voice. "Why didn't Yukki come?"

"Oh, he told me he had a lot of homework to do. Hiyori really is going hard on him!" Yato chuckled with another small smile. He then turned and raced up the stairs like a madman, waving his newly earned profit in the air.

                                     ~«§»~

"Yukine.. Yukkiiinnnneee~" Yato called as he neared their shared room, bursting the door open with bubbling happiness. "Yukine, Yukine guess what!"