..sortah rant..

SORRRAH, NOT AN UPDATE....

hi... I like talking to you guys..

So for those of you who read the other books on the @liamknowshisholes library (if you don't... You totally should) the book Vibrance won't be updating until Sacrifice is over which will be before November is over. The chapters will be short and I will skip a few episodes so bare with me.

Also..... Sequel? No Sequel? Lemme know.

I have no friends (minus Talia and Chloe) so PM me or we could totally have comment wars. Tell me what Television Shows you watch, cause aside from school and Riverdale (ONlY WeNedsDAYS -I known I spelled it wrong no judge-) teen Wolf is over so yep still no life... AMH is also almost over (well cult is) and The Gifted... YOu EXpeCT me to WAIt every MOnday? Do not get me started on the good doctor.. Ugh.

Where was i? Idek... So follow me and I'll follow u back... And we can talk I gos no friends...

BIG SHOUT OUT TO JasminVScrogham who always reads my book and is my biggest fan, to add onto my list of things for you guys to do... Follow and read her boookz.

Read Chloe's book Voices!!!! And Memories as well as Vibrance! Chloe's book is a Scott McCall ff, Memories is Isaac Lahey and Vibrance is a Derek Hale ff! Go go, do everything I asked!!!! NOWWW.

Mazzattack out xxx