Part 4

3rd Person Pov

It's been a month since the fours date. Abe was in the library studying. He read the book about dragon ladies trying to impress Rosella only to gasp. He grabbed his walky talky. "Hellboy? Do you copy?...HELLBOY!" He sighed in frustration and ran out looking for him. Hellboy smiled walking out of his room and down the hall. He passed by the girls room only for the door to slowly open by itself. He stopped and turned around. His whistling fading. He raised an eyebrow and walked slowly toward the door. He phished it open. "Hello?" The lights were off but there were candles with blue fire on the table and dressers. In the corner was a chair facing the wall. Hellboy crept towards it slowly about to put his hand on the back of the chair only for someone to push his back. He turned around only to get tackled on the bed. He opened his eyes and smirked seeing Jay on top of of him. "Well what did you get yourself into?" She chuckled and stated kissing his neck. He sighed in satisfaction until Abe barged in. "HELLBOY!" He threw smoke pellets in the room grabbed Hellboy's arm and ran out slamming the door behind him. "Dude! What the heack was that for?!" Abe shook his head. "I'll tell you later." Then there was a booming sound making. Them stop and turn around. Jay stood up smirking from her now broken door. She turned to them with her sword and looked at them evilly.

 She turned to them with her sword and looked at them evilly

They ran away so fast that their shadows were still there. (Does that sound right?) Jay looked confused then laughed and ran away trying to find them. The boys gasped for air and sighed of relief. "Finally...We got away." Hellboy turned towards him. "Alright.....Abe....What is....this...All about?!" He sighed and walked over towards a book. "I was researching about Jay and Rosella and it turns out this week is..." Hellboy raised an eyebrow. "Yea? What's this week?" He gulped and sighed. "Mating week." Hellboy laughed and stood up. "Awesome! Ima go find Jay." Abe growled throwing the book at his head. "I'm not done yet!" He sighed and sat back down on the floor crossing his arms. "Anyways after they're done with us their gonna kill us. "And if we refuse them...They'll try and kill us." Hellboy groaned. "Literally no win win for us." Both boys groaned and tried to think. Then the sound of high heels clacking on the floor snapped them out of there trance. "Well hello boys~" out of the shadows walked out none other than Rosella. He chuckled and placed her hand on her hip. Her sword swaying in her hand.

"Abe~" Hellboy opened the door

"Abe~" Hellboy opened the door. "Abe let's go!"
He turned to run out only for him to come face to face with Jay. "Found you."

His face:

He grabbed Abe's arm and jumped thru the ceiling

He grabbed Abe's arm and jumped thru the ceiling. The girls stood there for a solid minute and ran out looking for the boys. Abe sighed of relief while Hellboy had his head fully in the stream drinking gulps of water. He got out of the water and sighed lying back on the grass. They both stood up and sighed. "So...think we got away from them?" Abe turned to Hellboy about to answer. "No, you didn't." They both paused turning around seeing the two females. "We should run again shouldn't we?" The females shrugged. "Hellboy....your an idiot." Hellboy picked up Abe with a tick forming on his head and jumped away with the females following them. This lasted for a full week. The females finally calmed down there dragonmorns and stayed away from the boys for a week which the boys thanked. "Finally...thereover." Abe shook his head while reading the book. "Not quiet Hellboy..." He showed him the book, making Hellboy yell in anger as the title said: Dragon Ladies And There Period's