Major: Personal trainer

Maria and Eliza

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Majors:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Majors:

Maria's: Youtuber

Eliza's: Singer

Angelica

Major: business

Major: business

Alexander Hamilton

It's says in the picture

Aaron Burr

Major: Governmentlol xD this picture

Major: Government
lol xD this picture

Anyways ONTO DA STORY!!

Cold water quickly go down your throat as you texted a friend. You are a college student that is close graduating. You had a personality not a lot of people had. You were blunt, sassy, slightly rude, a bit of a player, but yet kind. To the right people of course.
Anyways, you were at the college bar texting Burr. You been friends with him for a while now.

Hey, Burr. I'm at the bar, where r u?

I'm almost there and how about using actual words.

You laughed and looked around, hoping to see some friends. But some guys walked in. A dark yet light skinned guy with a French accent wearing a colorful shirt with a black jacket. Next to him was a another dark skinned guy, with a red sweater and a blue bandana around his head. Then in the middle, was a VERY cute guy with curly hair. Spotted freckles all over his face. He had a rainbow sweater on, with a bright smiled on his face.

You choked on your water when you saw him, Burr walked in.

"Geez!! Are you okay?!" Burr asked patting your back. You turned your head around and looked at the freckled guy.

Daaaannnnmmmm! How come I've see HIM before?! He's so hot...and cute. Eel! I am staring at him for too long?! Why can't I stop looking at him?? He's not that cute, I---!!
But..mmmmmmmm!!!!

Surprisely, he didn't notice you staring at him. Burr tried to call you back into reality, but then the nightmare happened. The freckled guy decide to sit RIGHT. NEXT. TO. YOU.
You tried acting like nothing was happening, but you never felt this way about anyone. Burr tried talking to you but you were stiff as a board.
Your phone buzzed. You checked it.

What's wrong?

T-that guy, that's next to me he's, what--! Who is he?!

That's John Laurens, he's in his last year of college.

Oh my glob...he's so...

Wait. Are you Crushing on him? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Maybe. But is he new?!

Ask him yourself. Look.

You look up from your phone, and John is smiling at you.

"Hey! I'm John Laurens, but people call me Laurens. What's yours?"
He asked, you smiled at him.
"The names Y/N. It's nice to meet you."
You said. "Can I buy you a drink?" He asked. "Sure! Order whatever you think I like." You said. While John was ordering the drinks you looked at Burr.

"He's seem nice.."

"Aww, be don't jelly. Besides, it's not like we're living together or anything. Hehe!"

Laurens turns back to you,
"Hey, Y/N. You do happen to have our keys?" He asked. You were confused.
"Umm, our keys..?" You asked in confusion. "Yeah, the college decide to put girls and guys in the same dorms. It's kinda creepy, but I wanted to make sure at least you had." He asked smiling. You looked at Burr and started panicking.

WHAT. THE. HELL. ME AND LAURENS ARE SHARING A DORM. WHY IN THE HELL, WOULD THIS SCHOOL DO THIS TO ME. IM SO F**---AHHHHH!

You gave him a fake smile. "Yeah, I have the keys. Don't worry. But that is pretty weird, but at least we get to hang out some more!" You said. You laughed to cover that you were dying inside. Finally, your drinks arrived. "Oh, Burr! I ordered you a drink!" John said handing you a drink. "Oh, thanks man. But I gotta get going, lots of unpacking." Burr said winking at you. You, like always, started panicking.

Burr. No. Please. Don't go. I'll buy you something, BURR. PLEASE. IM GOING TO DIE. BURR. I HATE YOU SO MUCH.

You drank your drink while John was talking to you about something. "Hey, it's getting pretty late. We should pretty head to our dorm." He said getting up from the chair. You followed him to the dorm building. We arrived at, and you dug through all your pockets. But couldn't find the keys. "Shit..I must have left it at the bar. You do have your Laurens?" You asked. He blushed as he took his keys, he had a little turtle charm.

You blushed slightly, and awed at him. "Awwww! John, that's so cute. I've met a guy who likes turtles. It's so cute!" You giggled. He blushed harder. "T-thanks.." He replied. He opened the door. You walked into the dorm and looked around for a place to claim your room.  Look in all the rooms. to see that there was only one bed.

Are. You. FRICKING. Kidding. Me?!?

Laurens saw how upset you were.

"You can sleep on the bed, and I'll sleep on the floor."

"Huh...? N-no! It's fine, I don't mind sharing a bed. BUT. You stay on your side!"

He laughed, "Deal."

You got dressed in (Whatever you sleep in at night) and crawled into the bed. After John came in and laid down next to you. As you were falling dozing off, he turned in his sleep. He wrapped his arms around. You were hesitant to push him away but you laid on his chest.

You fell asleep to his heart beating.