Kody

(Y/N)s POV
Yesterday was the greatest day ever! I guess me and Thomas are girlfriend and boyfriend. Well, to me it is but maybe it's the same for him too! Jakob and I would probably last a few minutes since I hate him to his guts. Thomas said Jakob did something to him that made him human, but what? Maybe a potion? Dark magic? A weird staff? I don't care now.
I decided to get my mind off of Jakob and eat some pancakes. Thomas was in the kitchen chatting with my dad about something but I didn't wanna interrupt them. I opened the cupboards to find some pancake mix.

~time skip~

Jakob's POV
My potion worked! Since Thomas was the one that killed me, now my soul can haunt him until I get my demands! Or I can use some of his human figure to make myself a human host! If that makes sense. I could use my own host to get (Y/N) back, but I need some potions for it too.
After I got a few love and anti-love potions, I teleported to (Y/N)s house. I saw her with Thomas and I was disgusted. Her dad probably likes them as a couple but I'll make sure to arrange that. I put my host Cody with a K at the door and entered his body. It was mine now. I knocked at the door and (Y/N)s dad answered it.
"Who are you?"
"Well, my name is Kody. I'm a friend of (Y/N)."
"Really? She never told me about anyone named Kody."
"We met a few days ago. I wanted to come over and hang out with her."
"You seem okay... (Y/N)! A friend is here!"
I saw her running down the stairs wearing her casual clothes and she looked beautiful. Her dad told her who I was and she was confused. So I told her that she might not remember me and also told her about hanging out here. She was still confused but let me in anyway. Then Thomas came down the stairs and saw me.
"Oh! Kody this is my boyfriend, Thomas!"
"I wouldn't say boyfriend, maybe like soulmates or something like that?"
This was a disaster. We talked a bit and I pretended to care.
The 3 of us were in (Y/N)s room. Her dad came with drinks for us and I insisted to put some secret ingredient to make the drink a bit 'enchanting'. They were both a little concerned or confused about what I meant. I put the anti-love in (Y/N)s drink and waited. I left the room once she took drink.

Thomas's POV
(Y/N) looked at me with hate in her eyes. I never saw her like this.
"What are you looking at!?"
"(Y/N) are you ok?"
"How do you know my name!?"
"I'm Thomas don't you remember!? I'm your boyfriend-"
"Boyfriend? Hah! I would never date a loser like you! So why don't you just get out of my life!"
I grabbed for her arm but she slapped me. Why would she do this? What got into her? It's like every little memory we had together was just an act. She walked out and never looked back.

Jakob's POV
As soon as (Y/N) stormed out of the room I blew the live potion on her and her mind went blank. She looked at me with love in her eyes.
"Hello, beautiful."
"And who are you?"
"The names Kody. Wanna go on a date with me? I'll give you my number and everything."
"Seems like a plan."
"Excellent."
Excellent indeed.