My #1 Engine

Thomas has been my friend ever since I first saw him. My name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I'm the best mayors daughter. I'm 16 now so it's pretty awesome going to places, especially since I get to go with Thomas. I remember how we've always made new friends everywhere we go, human or train.

"(Y/N)! Are you ready yet? Thomas, is waiting to take you to the station!" said my father. I honestly wanted to stay home today since I have to meet with my boyfriend Jakob. He's the towns most famous emo magician and I have no interest in him at all.

"I'm almost ready, Dad!" I comb my (H/C) hair and put on some casual clothes before closing the door behind me and got downstairs

"I'm almost ready, Dad!" I comb my (H/C) hair and put on some casual clothes before closing the door behind me and got downstairs. Sometimes I go to sleep dreaming if Thomas could turn into a hot guy of some sort, beat Jakob's butt, and take me away to even more places around the world. But that'll never happen...

~time skip~

Thomas's engine doors opened and in front of me was a station that only the rich could come to. I waved to Thomas and walked along a gravel path to some sort of mansion for something. Jakob greeted me with a kiss on the cheek and said, "Welcome, (Y/N)! You look so beautiful this fine day." "I wish I could say the same about you," I said under my breath. He guided me inside the mansion and took me on a tour inside it.
"Are you hungry?"
"No."
"Thirsty?"
"No."
He kept asking me for things I didn't want. I wished he asked me if I liked him back then I would say no to his face and walk out. The sky turned orange and it was almost time to go.
"Well don't you look at the time! I should be getting home!" I ran out of there as fast as I can so I couldn't hear what Jakob was gonna say. I could see Thomas in the distance waiting for me at the station then suddenly Jakob appeared in front of me out of know where!
"What are you in a rush for?"
"I need to go home on Thomas!"
"That train over there? Please, I have more finer trains than that piece of junk."
"He's not a piece of junk he's my soulmate!" Did I seriously just say that in front of my boyfriend!? Now hemight think I'm crazy or something! Well, I already am sort of crazy but still! How is he gonna react?

((Jakob was not meant to sound like Criss Angel and I didn't know about Criss Angel until a few days after I published this chapter! So sorry if it sounds like him!))