Contract

Chapter 19

I made the contract into my own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurent hands me the contract.

Laurent- "These are the rules, and some can be changed."

Larry- "There part of the contract."

Both- "Read." They cover there mouth, and stare at me with patience as I go through it.

                            RULES

Obedience:
The submissive will obey to every instructions given by the Dominants at all time. She will do everything without no hesitation.

Sleep:
Submissive will have at least seven hours of sleep when not with Dominants.

Food:
The submissive has to be healthy at all time, she can only eat healthy food, and no snacks in between only fruits.

Larry- "About the snacking part if you want you can snack on some junk food but only a little. Since me like snacking a lot you can too, my free bee." As he gives me a little smile.

Laurent- "But she have to be healthy for us bro." Grabbing Larry's arm so he turns to look at him.

Larry-"I know but a little won't hurt." As Laurent rolls his eyes at him.

Laurent- "fine, you can eat but only a little." Then he gives me a friendly smile.
I nod my head as I smile at both of them, and continue reading.

Clothing:
The submissive will only wear clothes approved my the Dominants.

Exercise:
Four times a week with in one hour sessions. The submissive will have a personal trainer, the trainer will report everything to the Dominants.

Pfff.... I don't even like exercising. This is gonna be hard for me.

Personal Hygiene/ Beauty:
The submissive will keep herself clean and waxed at all times. And will visite a beauty salon. The Dominants will choose when, what time and where.

Personal safety:
The submissive will no drink or smoke, or do drugs that will put her in danger.

Personal Qualities:
The submissive will only be with the Dominants and no other.

Well duh, That doesn't even need to be here. I will only be with them.
Them staring at me is making me so nervous.

Failure to comply with any of the things listed, will be punished by the Dominants.

Holy fu** there is even hard limits.

"Wait but about the clothes I don't want to except money for clothes I can get that on my own." I look to stare at them both.

Larry- "We want to."

"But I feel like it's not right."

Laurent-"Just think is like uniforms." He shrugs his shoulders.

"But I don't want to exercise for four times a week."

Laurent- "Laiza you need to trust us, your gonna need it."

"How about three instead of four, deal."

Larry- "We need you to do four."

"I thought we were negotiating."
As they both look at each other and shrug there shoulders.

Both-"fine."

Ugh....

Laurent hands me another piece of paper.
Oh God, more paper.

HARD LIMITS:
No acts will involve, knifes, piercings,needles and blood.
No acts will leave permanent marks or scars on the skin.

Larry- "wanna add more to it." Asking kindly.

"Umm I don't know."

Larry-"What you mean?" He turns to look at Laurent the me.

I move uncomfortable on the chair and bite my lip.

"I have never done anything like this."

Laurent- "Well when you have sex what you do not like to do?"

I have never been this crazy shy before, I blush as I start turning like a red apple.

Laurent- "You can tell us."

Larry- "we have to trust each other to make it work."

Looking down at my hands.Not feeling my normal voice.

"I have........... never had........ sex, so I don't know."

Both- "Never." They both stare at each other amassed.
I shake my head.

Both-  "You a virgin." They both look at me amazed.

Then they look at each other, and Larry says.
Larry- "bro I tolled you see she special."
Laurent- "Yes she is." He smiles
as they both stare at me.

I can hear what there saying but I
pretend as I'm not listening by looking at my hands. They both get up and start running their hands through there hairs.

Laurent- "We just showed you."

Larry- "You probably think we monsters."

I take a peek at them.

Laurent-"How do you avoid sex, you beautiful, no man has swiped you off you feet?"

I just shrug my shoulders, as I blush as he called me beautiful.

"No one has made me feel like how you guys do." I say as I whisper.

Laurents POV

Wow is she really serious, wow this girl is really something different. But how she avoid sex I don't understand, she's around in her 22's maybe 23 and a virgin. We have to so solve this situation right now.

Larry's POV

This is crazy I knew there was something different about her. She's a virgin how she avoid doing it with a guy? I know my brother thinking the same thing as me because we need to solve this situation right now.

They both stare at each other as agreeing to something.

Both- "come." As they both reach there hands to me.

"What, where?"

Larry- "we gonna solve this situation."

"What do you mean?"

Laurent- "You situation."

Larry- "we gonna make love to you."

My breathing is off the roof, my blood is rushing through my body, my heart is pounding faster, and my hormones are going crazy right now.

"But I thought you don't make love. You fuck hard?" Wishing I had a sip of wine right now, my mouth is so dry.

As we get closer to there room Larry pushes me against the wall and Laurent start kissing my hand all ways up to my arm and neck kicking and nibbling at it. Larry starts to kiss me very passionately on my lips then goes on my cheek all the way down to my neck nibbling at it as well and start going down to my arm and then kisses my hand and says.

Larry- "Let us make love you Laiza."

Then Laurent ends on my lips and says.

Laurent- "we want you, I want to bite those lips." As he's really close to my mouth while saying it.

I just nod my head. Not knowing what else to say or do.

I start to flush..... oh my....... wishes do come true....