The Incedent

Chapter 6

Getting out of the bathroom I head outside to get some fresh air. Wow what just happened? What did I just do? Did I really just called them? I really should have not drinked. As I'm their spacing off, I hear my name being called

Bryon- "Laiza there you are." With a worried tone and next thing I feel is someone putting on a jacket on me.

"Oh hi bryon."

Bryon- "Que ases aquí sola?" He questions ("what are you doing here all alone?")

"Nada nomas salí para tomar aire fresco." ("Nothing just getting some fresh air.") "but you can have your jacket back I really don't need it's okay."While taking off the jacket and handing it back to hem. Bryon starts to get close real close.

Bryon- "You know what Laiza?" He says while getting close to me.

"What?" I say trying to back up a little by every step he takes closer to me.

Bryon- "I really like you, ever since I first saw you."

"Ummm" I said "I like you too but just as friends."

Bryon- "I like you more than that." He says while getting a hold on me from my waist trying to kiss me.

I try to get off but he won't let go his grip on me starts to get more and more tighter, as he doesn't want to let go.

"Let me go, let me go." I say as I'm fighting to get hem off me,
I really couldn't know what was going on around me. I felt a hand grabbing me from my arm as I turn around scared out of my withs I saw it was just Larry

Larry- "Are you ok belle?" he says worried.

"Yeah I'm fine." I say as Larry holds me closer in his arms smelling his delicious cologne. Then I hear someone say

Laurent- "Didn't you listen to her she said to let her go..... as soon as he finished what he said Laurent punched Byron right in the nose and made hem bleed while he grabbed his nose he was gonna punch Laurent back. But Laurent said

Laurent- "Oh really, with so much anger in hem. "Well imma have to teach you how to treat a woman right and not to force anything."
As furious he was he was gonna go for it. But was stoped by me before he could do anything more, And probably seriously inger this man.

"Stop, just stop." While getting off Larrys arms which I didn't want to I wanted to stay in his arms and not let go.
But I start running in between these two men, before anyone got hurt. Laurent comes up to me and hugs me as well while holding my chin and lifting it up with his manly soft hands "Are you okay belle?"

"Yes I'm fine." He looks at me right into my eyes like if he was looking straight through my soul.

Laurent- "Are you sure?"

"Yes I I I'm sure just got a little scared."

Laurent- "Okay" he says while taking off his jacket and putting it on me.
  Where did they come from? How did they know I was here? Out of all the clubs here in Colorado.

Jenicka and her boyfriend come out running through the back door worried.

Jenicka- "Oh my God are you ok Laiza? What happened?" While holding me tight
"I don't want to talk about it right now."

Jenicka- "Ok let's take you home now. "Baby she calls her boyfriend lets go." As I looked back to thank them for saving me, they were gone.

All this questions running through my mind, how and why. As I keep looking around while getting in the car to see if I find them, no luck. All I can smell is their delicious scent on me forgetting that I had Laurents jacket on me....