At the job

Chapter 4

Putting all this supplies back on the shelfs, I felt like someone was watching me I didn't pay to much mind to it, I kept doing what I was doing. As soon as I turn around, I bumped into this two tall guys.

"I'm so sorry, I should watch where I'm going nex..... I stopped by saying something else.
"Larry,Laurent?.. with a surprised face
"What are you guys doing here or more like what are you looking for should I ask?"They just stared for a while.

Laurent- "You forgot this in our office." As they both knew they saw a guy that worked there staring our way, especially Laiza We both knew that he liked her.

Once Byron started walking our ways and says

Bryon- "Do you need any help looking for something?"

Larry- "Umm, we already found what we were looking for thank you." Gives hem a fake smile, while Laurent gives him the death stare to walk away.

"You forgot your camera." Laurent says taking the camera from Larrys hands and handing it to me.

"Oh thank you I thought I dropped it when I was getting inside my car, But how did you guys find out where I worked?" I asked while squinting my eyes a little as I asked it.

"We got our ways." They both said at the same time with a devilish stare.

"You know what you guys are starting to freak me out a little when you say things at the same time just saying."

Laurent- "You no need to be afraid." Giving me a friendly smile.

"Did you guys came here just to drop this off or are you guys also looking to buy something?"

Larry- "Ummm yes we want to buy something's."

"What exactly are you looking for?" Larry and Laurent look at each other, then Laurent says "Do you have rope followed by Larry asking "Do you have tape that's not to bad for the skin?""Yes right this way"

Larry's POV

As we follow her I just can't get my eyes of her her body is so perfect not to skinny or too chunky just the right size just how I like it, she does dress like an in innocent girl. But I know she's not. Hmm I wonder how she would look like with a girly fitted clothes?

Laurents POV

Wow she's so perfect from the back if only I can give it a little slap. But I should contain myself. I wonder if she's really that inocente as she looks?

"Here are the ropes. We have different sizes which one are you looking for specifically?

Laurent- "Hmm I think this one should do."

Larry- "And this tape should do."

While we start walking tords the register and ring up thier stuffs and said our goodbyes. But for them it wasn't after I said "goodbye and enjoy your rest of your evening." They said "oh no goodbye, is until we meet again." With a smirk on their faces like if they were up to something or more like if it was a kind of a challenge or threat.